www.ambspringnats.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Don,

Have you ever had Louisiana boiled crayfish? Now that will get everyone talkin'.

Virgil Ericksen

Sure have. Been in Panama City FL and Pensacola FL many times and there is not a restaurant in town that does not have them on the menu or on the buffet bar's. Crawdads. Bring them on!

Hey Gang,

Yes, there will be some sort of concession stand @ the race. I am trying to track down "The Hickory Stick". They have worked the event for the past few years. They have burgers, dogs, Bar-B-Q, chips, drinks, etc... If I am not mistaken they also have biscuits for breakfast... As soon as I touch base w/ the owner I will let you guys know more.

Big Chuck has been feverishly sending out sponsor letters so we hope to have more raffle items and prizes added to the ambspringnats.com website soon.

I am already working on the design for this year's T-Shirt. I am using the same company that we used last year. I will also be ordering more shirts in the smaller sizes. Last year we had quite a few guys wanting smalls and mediums to take home to their kids.

Again, thanks for all of your support and we hope to make this a Spring Nats to remember.

Lamar

"Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Nice and Spicey. Throw in some Sausage & Corn. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!"

Yea yea, don't forget some red skin potatoes too. They can be kinda nuclear but delicious in crayfish boil. Man, I ain't gonna be there and I am still hungry.

:eek:

The things you find under the train board! I think both the veterans and the newer boaters will enjoy these two articles I dug up. Both are written by John Finch and were published in RC Boat Modeler.

1989 Spring Nats 200 Boaters and 10 Boat Heats in only 11 classes!! :eek: That is racing!!

1994 Spring Nats Possibly the best weather the Spring Nats ever had.

Hope you enjoy them!

-Bobby

The things you find under the train board! I think both the veterans and the newer boaters will enjoy these two articles I dug up. Both are written by John Finch and were published in RC Boat Modeler.

1989 Spring Nats 200 Boaters and 10 Boat Heats in only 11 classes!! :eek: That is racing!!

1994 Spring Nats Possibly the best weather the Spring Nats ever had.

Hope you enjoy them!

-Bobby
You gotta look closely at the pics in the 1989 article by John Finch. Towards the bottom there's a pic of Andy Brown with a full head of hair that's not gray! :lol:

Sorry Andy couldn't resist. :p

Scary thing is, last time I saw the Hallidays a month or so ago, they were wearing those same clothes. :eek: :lol:

and running those same boats!! :lol:

Scary thing is, last time I saw the Hallidays a month or so ago, they were wearing those same clothes. :eek: :lol:
James,

I apparently drank more than I remember! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
and running those same boats!! :lol:

James,

I apparently drank more than I remember! :blink:
Typically drinking too much & not remembering are often spoken in the same sentence. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can I enter now for next years race !!!!!!!!! I missed the cutoff by a few hours a while back when this thread came out and I got dissinterested at that point !!

Latest posts

Back