• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT X-470 FOR AN X-465 OR X-467?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard_Tran

Looking to trade a brand new Andy Brown x-470 for something a little smaller, maybe an x-467 or an x-465 of equivalent condition/value..X-467 pitched up a lil' or an x-465 pitched up alot? Running a Seaducer w RS91..Let me know what you got..Thanks

Looking to trade a brand new Andy Brown x-470 for something a little smaller, maybe an x-467 or an x-465 of equivalent condition/value..X-467 pitched up a lil' or an x-465 pitched up alot? Running a Seaducer w RS91..Let me know what you got..Thanks

I will trade you a New CMDI X465 & a New in bag X467 for that new X470. jw

Last edited by a moderator:
Rich
Hit me P/M.............I got you!!! :lol: :D
Gotcha BigChucks..Twice. ;)

PM'ed you on this...Thanks

Rich
Hit me P/M.............I got you!!! :lol: :D
Gotcha BigChucks..Twice. ;)

PM'ed you on this...Thanks
yo bro what up you trust the 4est man you seen how my seaducer ran with the cmb 90 x462 will save you a lot of time!your aming to high it aint no rigger!

RUN 4RREST RUN!!! :p :D :lol: ...About to head to the park right now, kinda windy but you know how we dooz this! Oh, and yeah I remember your black/splatter red Seaducer...You shouldn't never sold that thing cuzz :(

if you guys would get rid of those chop sticking looking boats and run a real boat like mono the wind wouldnt bother you!!!

just got back from the pond. looks like the bearing sea. I blame shane. He said it would be windy. It wasnt windy at 9am.

if you guys would get rid of those chop sticking looking boats and run a real boat like mono the wind wouldnt bother you!!!
WENT OUT THERE, WE HAD SLIGHT BREEZE & 15FT. WAVES, BUT THE ROAD CHICKEN STILL RAN LIKE A CHAMP!! ;)

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF "WORLD'S DEADLIEST RC BOATIN" SON SON

Back