• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - used K67 sleeve

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim_Duggan

I'm looking for a servicable sleeve for a Kalistratov K67. Piston is not required.

Anyone able to help at all? I built a new boat and didn't get to really sort it before the wrist pin failed and trashed the engine. :huh:

Thanks in advance,

Tim.

Tim_Duggan said:
I'm looking for a servicable sleeve for a Kalistratov K67. Piston is not required.
Anyone able to help at all? I built a new boat and didn't get to really sort it before the wrist pin failed and trashed the engine.  :huh:

Thanks in advance,

Tim.

96945[/snapback]

Tim, give me the sleeve i.d. & o.d. as I think I have one for you. :)

Don Ferrette said:
Tim_Duggan said:
Anyone able to help at all? I built a new boat and didn't get to really sort it before the wrist pin failed and trashed the engine.  :huh:

Thanks in advance,

Tim.

96945[/snapback]

Tim, give me the sleeve i.d. & o.d. as I think I have one for you. :)

97106[/snapback]

Don,

Sleeve ID is approx. 0.962" at the top of the sleeve, and 1.119" OD where it fits into the case.

I haven't been able to get the sleeve out of the case all the way as it's VERY bent But I was able to raise it enough to get the vernier's in there!

Thanks for looking for me! If it's the right one - I'll buy it from you.

Tim.

Tim_Duggan said:
Don,Sleeve ID is approx. 0.962" at the top of the sleeve, and 1.119" OD where it fits into the case.

I haven't been able to get the sleeve out of the case all the way as it's VERY bent But I was able to raise it enough to get the vernier's in there!

Thanks for looking for me! If it's the right one - I'll buy it from you.

Tim.

97195[/snapback]

Got one, it's in excellent shape. I thought I had gotten rid of all my K stuff & stumbled upon this just last week. P/M me your complete mailing info, cover the postage & it's yours. ;)

Latest posts

Back