• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB U8 92 Miss Tide plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozbryan

As it says looking for newton plans of this boat, all 3 would be great.

Was about to purchase before the bad news and not sure how long it will take before Newton Marine is back up and running. ;) ;)

Hello .

I seem to have answered this topic twice and deleted 1 of them . Some years ago I wanted to build a particular 1 / 8 Scale boat in fibreglass and was told that it was not allowed because a wooden version already existed . Guess what , the boat is still not finished after all this time .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Bryan .

Some time back this boat was being run by Allen Mawhinney of Victoria , Australia . Might be a idea to check on the AMPBA Home Page to check on it,s status now .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hi Bryan,

That particular boat was built & run by Steve Gruber in South Aussie. It is currently sitting on a shelf over their. Unfortunately he wouldn't sell it to me to add to my collection!! It is a beautiful boat and I have a couple of photo's i can send you if you like. I also do have these plans in my hydroplane collection. Give me a ring.

Regards,

Brett Buckmaster

Last edited by a moderator:
Back