• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- good used MAC67 or 84 crankcase

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Like it says I need a crankcase for a bluehead MAC67 or 84. I got the MAC used but the previous owner hacked up the mounting holes to the point that the heads of the 8-32 mounting screws **** near pull thru. Anybody got a used late model blue head MAC67 or 84 case they can part with?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can JB Weld a 1/8" plate with the proper bolt spacing and hole size on top of the mounting ears. I'd hate to see a good case go to waste. If you wind up trashing it, Please let me know, I'll paypal you the postage to send it my way.

Ok now I've expanded the search & edited my original post to either a MAC67 or 84 late model blue head case. There's got to be one out there somewhere collecting dust ...... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

If all else fails,I can spin you Aluminum inserts on the lathe to shrink the big holes down

to normal size again.Maybe JB weld or epoxy to bond em in.

Back