• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Stuff New and Used Parts ...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

Brand New AirBrush Badger $120.00 or Open offer?

New 2x Macs 15cc uncut pipe and undrill hole for pressure fitting comes in custom mufflers and extra 3 inch spacer pipes for only OPS90 header short $95.00 each One SOLD! Just One left

Brand new CMDI ABC H-48 S&B & very fast by Andy Brown SOLD!

New OCT 1667 S&B+cup 7.5" very thinner & very fast by Mark Bullard SOLD!

Used CMDI OCT 1667 S&B by Andy Brown SOLD!

New in bag NR .21 O-ring Exhuast SOLD!

MAC67 Blue waterjack head comes in O-ring SOLD!

New CMB90 Evo 2/2 dual glow plugs inerst button $20.00 or Open Offer?

New CMB1.0 Evo 2/2 dual glow plugs inerst button $20.00 or Open Offer?

New in bag Virginia Craftsman 10-32 Lock nuts for prop .187 bore $5.00

Power Panel comes in 2x new fuel pumps and glow plug cords. It is good working $50.00 or Open Offer ?

I don't do Paypal so Take accept only cash, check or MoneyOrder thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
.21 Header 180 degree with spring + O ring Exhaust SOLD to Beau

Used CMDI OCT 1667 S&B by Andy Brown SOLD to Michael

New OCT 1667 S&B+cup 7.5" very thinner & very fast by Mark Bullard SOLD to Don

New 2x Macs 15cc uncut pipe and undrill hole for pressure fitting comes in custom mufflers and extra 3 inch spacer pipes for only OPS90 header One SOLD to Dick

Allan,

The pic you have shown looks to be an H7, but your ad says H48. Can you clarify? I am interested in both the H7 shown and the H48 you mention if both are available. Let me know. Thank you.

Allan,

The pic you have shown looks to be an H7, but your ad says H48. Can you clarify? I am interested in both the H7 shown and the H48 you mention if both are available. Let me know. Thank you.
Hi Ron I have two new H-7 and H-48 both S&B by Andy Brown SOLD! to Ron S Pending funds Allan ;)

Allan,

Hi Ron I have two new H-7 and H-48 both S&B by Andy Brown sell $75.00 shipped will you send check to my address Let me know Allan ;)
I will take them Allan. Do you PayPal? I will also PM address.

Latest posts

Back