• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Fuel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albert Marroquin

Need to stock up on some Fuel I usually use Torco Fuel 60%

with no issues at all .I here good things about punch fuel .Does

anyone know who sell it ?

Thanks Al

Need to stock up on some Fuel I usually use Torco Fuel 60%

with no issues at all .I here good things about punch fuel .Does

anyone know who sell it ?

Thanks Al
http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=38034

default_smile.png

You owe it to yourself to try punch fuel. Steve Odonnells latest creation. Awesome fuel!

Will Odonnell punch fuel or John Otto's Technology tell you the type of oil being used and % of oil? I have heard they won't tell you. I never tried asking them. I know all of the 3 fuels mentioned here are all good fuel.

John Otto will tell you the %, he did me. It's 18%, at least it was when I asked 4 or 5 years back. I have never asked him what the lube package consisted of. Steve O'Donnell would not divulge his oil package or % of the O'Donnell duel. When the O'Donnell duel line was sold to Hobbico, they were bound by contract not to divulge that information either. I assume that Steve won't tell you about Punch, also. I can tell you it runs great & burns cleaner than any fuel I have ever used.

Last edited by a moderator:
John,s fuel is still 18% i been running his fuel for a long time no trouble and it last a long time also

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruce give John a call he will make you what ever you want and MT just set a world recorded with John's fuel

I will ask him to respond to your question tonight

Greg

Back