• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Coyote Twin Cowling & Build Plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Biafore

Hey guys,

I’m looking to buy or build a cowling for my new coyote Twin. I don’t know a ton about this model so anything would be helpful. I’ve done a search on the site but most sources seem to be a few years old...

Pictures of my hull below thank you in advance!

P.S If anyone has a copy of original plans I can follow to complete this build I’m interested in these as well.

Attachments

• 8447AFE9-67A4-4138-842D-DAE2B6386629.jpeg
    8447AFE9-67A4-4138-842D-DAE2B6386629.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Hello Andrew, If that is the same twin that was on E bay I inquired about the dimensions and the cowl from a twin 90 Road Runner would fit that perfect. I measured the cowl on my Road Runner twin and the inside tub width is the exact same as the dimensions on that hull. Contact Ralph at Road Runner boats and he can get you a cowl. I can get you his contact info when I am back home if you cannot find it on the web. Hope this helps take care and happy boating

Hello Andrew, If that is the same twin that was on E bay I inquired about the dimensions and the cowl from a twin 90 Road Runner would fit that perfect. I measured the cowl on my Road Runner twin and the inside tub width is the exact same as the dimensions on that hull. Contact Ralph at Road Runner boats and he can get you a cowl. I can get you his contact info when I am back home if you cannot find it on the web. Hope this helps take care and happy boating

Same twin that was on Ebay. I sent Ralph an email but if you have any contact info to share that would be excellent.

thanks for the help!

I have a twin coyote, measure your tub and if it's same as mine I can give you my setup numbers. Don't have original setup sheet.

Attachments

• CIMG0507.jpg
    CIMG0507.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 183
  • CIMG0504.jpg
    CIMG0504.jpg
    467.9 KB · Views: 177
  • CIMG0505.jpg
    CIMG0505.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 182
I have a twin coyote, measure your tub and if it's same as mine I can give you my setup numbers. Don't have original setup sheet.

Awesome boat Ray. I’d really like to know more and see how you set up the radio box/linkage/drives. Measurements are below.

Total Length: 41.5”
Outside width: 7.5“
Inside width: 6.5”
Sponson tube width: 7” on centers

Remember this is a Old school setup from back in the day. Most twins today are setup with dual receivers, one for throttle, one for steering, up too you.

Attachments

• CIMG0002.JPG
    CIMG0002.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 145
  • CIMG0003.JPG
    CIMG0003.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 161
  • CIMG0004.JPG
    CIMG0004.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 147
My has an old Tidewater 40 size rudder, straight blade, no taper. 3-1/8" below the center tub. Struts are spaced 3-7/16 on center, centered on the rear transom. My rear shoes are glued on solid, I would suggest using double sided tape on yours so you can tweak them if needed.

Back