• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB .21 inboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richard bourdon

I'm looking for a .21 inboard without breaking the bank. The motor must be complete ( flywheel, carb and header )and in good running condition. No exaust-throttle please or pull-starts. I will pay the extra for shipping to Canada. So if you have something laying around that fits the description, let me know.

I have an OPS 21 New in box. It has never seen fuel.225.00 shipped and also a very nice K&B 21 with very good compression and bearings for 110.00 shipped. Send email and I can send pics. Tom

I have a RB Concepts C3 inboard engine very good compression with flywheel,carb ready to bolt on just add your pipe. 135 shipped let me know ok

I also have a friend that has plenty of parts for the engine let me know what you wanna do ok. im not using it ill even throw in a Rossi .21 Inboard in very good condition for FREE ok.

julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Back