• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Rossi .67 TO-BE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomGracey

SOLD

.67 TO-BE Direct Drive Marine Engine w/ Rear Exhaust with the latest updated Connecting Rod plus new Cylinder and Piston & ,Bearings , Header & Tuned Pipe, CNC machined floor-mount engine mount & flex Shaft collet.

Has not been run since latest updated Connecting Rod new Cylinder and Piston bearings upgrade.
Just FYI it threw a old style rod, 5 min into a mid RPM break-in run HAS not been run since (reassembled with after run oil)

(these are basically Free)
Also bunch of spare part 2 new Con rods (2nd run style). Front bearings, New never run new Carb & Throttle arms, Front & Rear cover O rings, Head shims set, Exhaust gaskets. New Fly wheel and bushing. Wrist pin clips, Cyl. Head Water jacket & 90’ banjo water line fittings

Asking $425.00 Firm (sorry no Trades needed) shipped to the US lower 48. Sorry No international shipping Sorry Low ball offers will be ignored

Sorry NO International shipping Items with a value over $50.00 USD. It’s up to the buyer to REQUEST and pay for additional USPS full value Insurance

All Pay-Pal rules apply please use the Friends & family option

BEST TO TXT or call me to 360618 two, eight , four, nine As I do not check the site very often
If U Call Please Leave a Voice mail. I will not return calls to Unidentified Callers
IMG_0075.jpg
IMG_0080.jpg

Last edited:
Back