• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1440 B/C Reduced

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCHedOff

I contacted Mark to get another prop for my JAE .12 as baseline, but he's out of town a few weeks.... which is after our 1st club meet (May 2nd). Anyone have one for sale?

I have a raw Octura 1440 2-blade if interested. I would ship it USPS first class non-insured unless otherwise requested shipping requests by buyer.

Will go with $15.00 shipped and add 3% if paying by Paypal.

Thanks

Brad

get ahold of gary pruesse.. he should stock a mark anderson 1440 that will work well also

chris

HappyBrad: I dont have the equipment/expertise to fo the requiste back cut... but I thank you for the generous offer to help out.

Chris: I will call him tommorrow! Thank you for the suggestion. And BTW I was looking forward to attending some prop training over the winter w/you... let me/us know when you're willing to take that on. :)

Beginner Boater Todd! :)

Todd,

I called my wife and she is mailing you some from my collection.

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund

Todd,

I called my wife and she is mailing you some from my collection.

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund

this is exactly why i, tim dean & so many others consider you "THE MAN" mark!! thank you for all your hard, generous & knowledgable work B) :)

Mark,

Sending me a couple of your personal props(!!!)... You didnt have to go that far! Cant thank you enough tho. I'll send them back to you after the club meet (and tell you how they worked for me), so you arent out. I'll send you payment for a prop, and you can whip one up when you get back.

I still have that 1440 b/c/reduced that you took a little cup out for me when I was getting really short on the pipe length... but I want another "factory spec" prop to use as a baseline for tesing because this year because I have a couple other props to test against on my new boat (gave last year's boat away to a new boater in Ohio).

Again thank you,

todd

Mark, just wanted to let you know they showed up yesterday (that was FAST). Again thank you! Will let you know how they work.

todd

Back