• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

worn out piston/liners

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark voorhies

How many worn out unusable piston and liners do you have laying around. After a couple of years of testing on hundreds of motors I have developed a unigue process that enables me to bring the interference fit back in your worn out piston and liner. This process alows me to fit the piston and sleeve to your choice of just a slight interference ( VERY SLIGHT BUMP) thru a small bump, or a medium bump, or a tight bump, depending on what type of fit you prefer. By using this process you wont have to spend as much time and fuel rebreaking in the piston and liner , the lower part of the liner has allready been broken in when the engine was new (less friction and heat) you will be able to run that special piston and liner much longer with out having to buy a new piston and liner everytime the fit goes away!

If you would like me to refit your motor( any size motor .09 thru 1.00 inch) please read the following!

1. The head bolts or screws must allready be loose.

2. The liner must have been pulled out allready, at least once,( I charge $10.00 extra to remove stuck in the case liners!

3. Send a note telling me what type of fit you would like

and your return adress!

4. After I recieve your engine if I do not feel your engine could benifit from this process I will return your engine along with any monies you have sent except for a $5.00 shipping fee.

Prices

A. .09 thru .49 CI= $30.00 Plus $5.00 return shipping.

B. .50 thru 1.00 CI= $35.00 Plus $5.00 return shipping.

Questions email to [email protected]

Phone 563-264-2972

Send engines to the following address.

dick jones

1811 mulberry

Muscatine Ia 52761

Mark have you ever tried this how long will the new fit last and how many times can you re fit the linner

calcraft racer said:
Mark have you ever tried this how long will the new fit last and how many times can you re fit the linner
98146[/snapback]

Calcraft racer, Yes I have tried the sleeve sqeezer to bring piston/liner fit back

and so far it seems to last as long as a new sleeve/piston would. As far as how

many times that will work is still being tested. I've done a couple twice with

good results.

mark voorhies said:
calcraft racer said:
98146[/snapback]

Calcraft racer, Yes I have tried the sleeve sqeezer to bring piston/liner fit back

good results.

98175[/snapback]

Mark

just wondering where a person could purchase one of these squeezer tools

steve wood said:
mark voorhies said:
calcraft racer said:
98146[/snapback]

good results.

98175[/snapback]

Mark

just wondering where a person could purchase one of these squeezer tools

98279[/snapback]

I know.. I know.. At www.grimracer.com..

If you have a application that we do not have a tool for.. Just ask.. We will be happy to build you one.. just got done with one for a CMB45.. COOL...

ROCK ON

Grimracer

Last edited by a moderator:
Back