World OB Tunnel Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at least we are talking, unlike ya'll southern LOSERS :eek: !

I would say it was more like yacking. You know like when you are talking to some one and you get the felling they are not listning to you YACK YACK YACK Some people call it yada yada yada.

Later Gator B)

From the looks of this thread I'd say there is some SERIOUS TUNNEL PREPARATION GOING ON!!!!! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
From the looks of this thread I'd say there is some SERIOUS TUNNEL PREPARATION GOING ON!!!!! B)
something i've been watching..... a solid WEEK since my last post until yours, scott. with winter, hard water, & cabin fever those of us in the north should have been ready long ago. can't run it, fix it <_< . i know i have been B) ! the southern hickabillies ran all last year, band aided there junk together, wore it out again this winter ( like they know what that is - wow, it might get down to 30 tonite :eek: :lol: ), now they are in panic mode, trying to scratch together a race boat, for the second time in a year. that, or they're all hiding in the closet, scared & shaking................. basically, WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY??????????????????????????????? except you, james :p ,

something i've been watching..... a solid WEEK since my last post until yours, scott. with winter, hard water, & cabin fever those of us in the north should have been ready long ago. can't run it, fix it <_< . i know i have been B) ! the southern hickabillies ran all last year, band aided there junk together, wore it out again this winter ( like they know what that is - wow, it might get down to 30 tonite :eek: :lol: ), now they are in panic mode, trying to scratch together a race boat, for the second time in a year. that, or they're all hiding in the closet, scared & shaking................. basically, WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY??????????????????????????????? except you, james :p ,

They're so scared they can't even lie and say they're not scared! :lol: :lol: :lol: scared_man.jpg

btw, jr. & i are leaving EARLY wed. am, so he can get there and set up his traps, snares & gags in advance. gotta watch him, he's a sneaky, woodsy kinda thing :ph34r: . oh yeah, he's does paintball too, i remember the tbm trying to scare us with that threat, bring it. he grew up in the apalachacola nat'l. forest, we didn't capture him 'til he was about 10 or 11. never could quite get the 'wild' all outa his butt ! i take NO RESPONSIBILTY, he's way past the age of consent, like that evr meant much :p :rolleyes: ........

btw, jr. & i are leaving EARLY wed. am, so he can get there and set up his traps, snares & gags in advance. gotta watch him, he's a sneaky, woodsy kinda thing :ph34r: . oh yeah, he's does paintball too, i remember the tbm trying to scare us with that threat, bring it. he grew up in the apalachacola nat'l. forest, we didn't capture him 'til he was about 10 or 11. never could quite get the 'wild' all outa his butt ! i take NO RESPONSIBILTY, he's way past the age of consent, like that evr meant much :p :rolleyes: ........

SO DOES THAT MEEN WE HAVE TO BRING THE TAZER AND TRANQ GUN JUST IN CASE

that, and body armor wouldn't be a bad idea :eek: :lol: :lol: .

I'll have to work on the body armor I am jacking up the tazer though to just below lethal so I dont have to reload :D :lol: :lol:

besides it not yall its that dang flw mafia crew we have to watch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

07 Days, 08 Hours, 43 Minutes, 34 Seconds...

07 Days, 08 Hours, 43 Minutes, 33 Seconds...

07 Days, 08 Hours, 43 Minutes, 32 Seconds...

07 Days, 08 Hours, 43 Minutes, 31 Seconds...

07 Days, 08 Hours, 43 Minutes, 30 Seconds...

07 Days, 08 Hours, 43 Minutes, 29 Seconds...

07 Days, 08 Hours, 43 Minutes, 34 Seconds...07 Days, 08 Hours, 43 Minutes, 33 Seconds...

07 Days, 08 Hours, 43 Minutes, 32 Seconds...

07 Days, 08 Hours, 43 Minutes, 31 Seconds...

07 Days, 08 Hours, 43 Minutes, 30 Seconds...

07 Days, 08 Hours, 43 Minutes, 29 Seconds...
Counting the hours and mins till that new hull SPANKS SOME AZZ ;) Bill ???

I'll have to work on the body armor I am jacking up the tazer though to just below lethal so I dont have to reload :D :lol: :lol:
remember mongo in 'blazing saddles'? jr. LIKE tazers :eek: :lol: :lol: btw, i'm on your side as far as the tbm goes :ph34r: .

remember mongo in 'blazing saddles'? jr. LIKE tazers :eek: :lol: :lol: btw, i'm on your side as far as the tbm goes :ph34r: .

i hear ya ill see you crazy tunnel boys and girls down there :D :D :D

Tazer Good! Tranquilizer Darts Better, They Make Me Drool! MMMmmmmmmm! Tranquilizers.

bill, you should be anxious. like i've said all along i like what i see, looks like you did your homework B) ! looks to be some of the stiffer competition out there. jr.'s got his work cut out for him in .21 "mod" tunnel :p :rolleyes: .....

Latest posts

Back