World OB Tunnel Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since i can't run, i had to learn to fight :p . still ain't skeered, life ain't killed me yet - you know what they say "if life don't kill ya, living will"!

Someone told me this guy is gonna spank all yall's arses in the gas class. I cant tell ya who he is, but his name starts with a "Norman" and ends with a "Morton", and he is the only black man with a suntan in district 13. :D

Big_T.jpg

~James

Got a chance to see this boat in action it ran better with borrowed parts and the driver was just unbelievable I thaught I was standing next to a chocalate dipped Tommy Lee.

North Florida boys say the darnest things! :D

You mean to tell me that thing beat the Mini DAC hull? Guido Capellini is going to come over here from Italy and slap Tonya. :lol:

Got a chance to see this boat in action it ran better with borrowed parts and the driver was just unbelievable I thaught I was standing next to a chocalate dipped Tommy Lee.
Wll, If he wins Gas Tunnel, there is an old "Mafia" tradition that will have to be kept.

P.S. to Wendy, take the cell phone and his GLASSES first this time........... :rolleyes: :D :lol:

AND THE SOUTH'S GONNA DO IT AGAIN......SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

The SOWEGA MAFIA '06

Wll, If he wins Gas Tunnel, there is an old "Mafia" tradition that will have to be kept.

P.S. to Wendy, take the cell phone and his GLASSES first this time........... :rolleyes: :D :lol:

Sincerely,

The SOWEGA MAFIA '06
If Norm wins Gas tunnel, he's the Godfather of Soul. Untouchable, will walk on water!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sincerely,

The SOWEGA MAFIA '06

Until today, all the talk was just that. Norman's entry arrived today and he will be running in the D (40), Open and Gas classes so he will have multiple chances to shine. He did quite well with the D tunnel last season. Now he is coming at the Grandaddy of all tunnel races, so .... All in fun!

Tunnel Mafia trailer/pit area will be at the left rear of the grass field. This is the farthest from the lake and also the farthest from the Portajons. The area directly behind the drivers stand is reserved for the Untouchables. Having attended a race in TBM turf last year I was forced to park 1/4 mile from the pit area. What goes around comes around.
First of all Poole, TBM turf is west about 50 miles, and ANY tunnel boater is welcome there, especially you. Where you were is gasshole heaven. Shouldn't paint with such a broad brush, just makes a mess!!!! So I guess we'll just have to walk farther, wouldn't want you to learn anything useful.

Keep the portajohns near the UNTOUCHABLES, insert your own punch line here. I promised Father I would be nice.

Premo

Premo, The Godfather called and said "take the gloves off- THIS IS WAR " . They can put you guys on the other side of the lake- it aint gonna keep the Azz whooping from taking place :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: TBM RULES B) B) B) B)
hey drew, is it easier to trash talk when you don't have to go there to back it up, sissy :eek: :lol: :lol: ! really, try to come up. we would LOVE to have a shot at you, too :rolleyes: .......

Id ask one of the TBM to handle you while they are there, but beating up old limping hippies aint cool :rolleyes: :p

You gotta git passed me first! :ph34r: Come Git Sum!

Tunnel Mafia trailer/pit area will be at the left rear of the grass field. This is the farthest from the lake and also the farthest from the Portajons. The area directly behind the drivers stand is reserved for the Untouchables. Having attended a race in TBM turf last year I was forced to park 1/4 mile from the pit area. What goes around comes around.
First of all Poole, TBM turf is west about 50 miles, and ANY tunnel boater is welcome there, especially you. Where you were is gasshole heaven. Shouldn't paint with such a broad brush, just makes a mess!!!! So I guess we'll just have to walk farther, wouldn't want you to learn anything useful.

Keep the portajohns near the UNTOUCHABLES, insert your own punch line here. I promised Father I would be nice.

Premo

Premo, The Godfather called and said "take the gloves off- THIS IS WAR " . They can put you guys on the other side of the lake- it aint gonna keep the Azz whooping from taking place :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: TBM RULES B) B) B) B)
hey drew, is it easier to trash talk when you don't have to go there to back it up, sissy :eek: :lol: :lol: ! really, try to come up. we would LOVE to have a shot at you, too :rolleyes: .......

Id ask one of the TBM to handle you while they are there, but beating up old limping hippies aint cool :rolleyes: :p

Maybe that's "Git passed by me first!" B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Premo

****, son, now they all know we got a swimmin' pool ! everybody is gonna want to come over!

North Florida boys say the darnest things! :D
You mean to tell me that thing beat the Mini DAC hull? Guido Capellini is going to come over here from Italy and slap Tonya. :lol:

No Mark I did not get to run the Dacalike we only had one shaft to borrow so we ran Mitch's boat. I tell ya his drivin sucks he was faster than Norman but he just let Norm out drive him. But don't worrie the Scott Gilman Emerates Dacalike will be running strong in March B)

this is WAAAAAAAY too quiet, only 3 more weeks 'til the spankings begin B) ! where is everybody???????????

I think it is quiet because they are huddled up in corners shacking in their boots. :lol: :lol:

Or maybe thay are working on their boats till wee hours of the nite.

Robin when are you getting to SC ? We are leaving early on Wed morining spending the nite and then get there on Thur. afternoon.

Richie R

i was planning on leaving EARLY wed. am, and getting there wed pm. what route are you taking? where you laying over wed. nite? i'm flexible.........

This is not really smack but the better half wants to know if anyone is bringing the wife along? She wants someone to sit and drink with because Mike Z gets drunk too soon. :lol:

Robin from looking at the route we are going to take your place is kind of out of the way. Will check it out to make sure though.

Richie R

Latest posts

Back