World OB Tunnel Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think those boys all down south are hiding and shaking cause it is getting closer. Time for us yankees to blow into town and do some butt whoppin. Well I hope to anyways. Been doing a practice load in the wifeys little dodge caliber. Now if I can only get the pics to load?

Can"t wait to go racing, it sounds like it should be a blast.

Richie R

I think those boys all down south are hiding and shaking cause it is getting closer. Time for us yankees to blow into town and do some butt whoppin. Well I hope to anyways. Been doing a practice load in the wifeys little dodge caliber. Now if I can only get the pics to load? Can"t wait to go racing, it sounds like it should be a blast.

Richie R
Sure Richie, you got your boats in the car and the wife's strapped to the luggage rack. Gotta love you Cheeseheads. :p

JD

Well I run a suburan but it has 170,000 miles on it and the milage is not what it used to be. If we take it fuel cost would like $700.00. With her car it is like 350.00. Besides I would put the kid on the roof of the car. And not the wife cause she would get cold. :lol:

Hey how about some pics of the boats you will be running.

Richie R

IMG_2376.JPG

Jerry.. richie was asking for a pic of the boats.. not a FROG........ :p

See ya soon.. have a good flight.

Grim

I figured since it was like 30 degrees out today I would go run my boats today.Unfortunately we still have about 4feet of ice so they never left the stands.But I did run them all and got all the goo out of them.Leaving in 58 hours. WOO HOO.

Everyone have a safe trip.

Richie R

Are we there yet? :( :( I hate working these 2 days!

aint this worse than waitin for X MAS im not even racin and its drivin me nuts ill see yall i charlestown

btw hope yall had a good easter see ya this weekend :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

aint this worse than waitin for X MAS im not even racin and its drivin me nuts ill see yall i charlestown

Mean Green - just to make sure I don't miss you at the race, who are you? Name and location would be great. Thanks.
Don't ya hate it when people don't use their real names like MOPARBARN AND MOPARBARN JR AND MEAN GREEN!!

Mean Green is Gavin. I guess he wants to be incognito, I would too if I couldn't spell any better than he does! :lol:

17 1/2 hrs 'til i leave! ****, i could clock out at lunch and never look back :rolleyes: . my name? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: ! see ya at the pond. btw, JUST picked up a secret weapon, let the spankins' begin :eek: !!!!!!

Bueller.................. Bueller........................ Bueller.................................. Bueller Jr .......................Bueller Jr

Mean Green - just to make sure I don't miss you at the race, who are you? Name and location would be great. Thanks.
Don't ya hate it when people don't use their real names like MOPARBARN AND MOPARBARN JR AND MEAN GREEN!!

Mean Green is Gavin. I guess he wants to be incognito, I would too if I couldn't spell any better than he does! :lol:

It will be easy to spot us we'll be the ones with the boats in first! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Now it makes sense. As much as Gavin can!

Latest posts

Back