World OB Tunnel Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

Things have been much too quiet for the race. I have been in touch with many racers in the recent past and know that the race preparations are at fever pitch. Getting much too serious so we need to lighten it up, A LOT. So in an effort to kick start the discussions, I am starting the thread.

So go at it, keep it civil (mostly) and have fun. Now, who are the wussies???

Im drowning in a sea of stuff to finish, so you guys have at it. I will stand on the sidelines and watch.

You all are a bunch of idiots if you think thats true! I know most of you are anyway, so it really doesnt matter.

~James

You ALL SUCK.. you to Tonya...

May all your booger picking trigger fingers fall from lack of driving ability.

Got two.. coming back for a thurd.. just try and take if from me...

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
i intend to do just that, grim, with one of your own designs......... :rolleyes: ! as for the tbm, i fear the talk of indictments by ray, and my offering to deliver them ;) ; PLUS my mention of having been in prison :eek: has put them in hiding. been AWFULLY quiet, hasn't it? don't worry, i don't carry a gun or anything. that way too impersonal, i want to look in your eyes :ph34r: . if all else fails jr. and me, i will still have the yellow eyed antichrist as my final resort............. as for racing, bring it on, i don't intend to be first loser !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT MARCH YET?

Well Mikey you may want a thurd one but Iam not driving all that way too let you get another one. Going to make you work for it, but I will have my bottle of your favorite booze to drink from.So you know what that means?? If want I can take it easy on you and let you win a heat :lol: :lol:

Can"t wait, boats are getting closer to being ready.

Richie R

i intend to do just that, grim, with one of your own designs......... :rolleyes: ! as for the tbm, i fear the talk of indictments by ray, and my offering to deliver them ;) ; PLUS my mention of having been in prison :eek: has put them in hiding. been AWFULLY quiet, hasn't it? don't worry, i don't carry a gun or anything. that way too impersonal, i want to look in your eyes :ph34r: . if all else fails jr. and me, i will still have the yellow eyed antichrist as my final resort............. as for racing, bring it on, i don't intend to be first loser !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT MARCH YET?
Robins the one on the left!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks more like left to right Mikey Z (course his hair is in a bun he always does that when gets naked with other men), then you have the Dis 13 D tunnel Champ Norm Morton,3rd I truly beleive is JD, And last but not least I'm positive thats James ,thats one sight that will haunt me to the grave!!

Looks more like left to right Mikey Z (course his hair is in a bun he always does that when gets naked with other men), then you have the Dis 13 D tunnel Champ Norm Morton,3rd I truly beleive is JD, And last but not least I'm positive thats James ,thats one sight that will haunt me to the grave!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the third one looks more like Tonya... Unfortunately we have all seen his ass after his encounter with Southern Comfort a couple years ago at the nats. The 4th one cant be me, there is no third leg touching the floor, must be Don.

~James

I think the third one looks more like Tonya... Unfortunately we have all seen his ass after his encounter with Southern Comfort a couple years ago at the nats. The 4th one cant be me, there is no third leg touching the floor, must be Don.
~James
james, third leg touching the floor - what's your inseam, 3" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ? my JUNK is still gonna kick your butt! so far, that's the third motor i've built out of an $80 swap meet box........... btw,. the villain you sold me is a proven hull, it's whipped grim's butt already, gonna do it again! a thurd, more like a turd :eek: !

The Northern Invasion has preparations fully underway....... With the pressure on Z, ( he will take his 3rd...)..... You southern guys with all that tune time, and we still gonna get our chunk........

Wiring my boats tight, and hopin to have an even better blast than last year!.....

Better hulls, and a little more experience, gonna sneak up and take a heat or 4.....

Ritchie's got it goin on, you cats better beware...... Good luck to all, you're on the clock.....

Mike

After looking at that pic of cracks I don"t think Mike Z was in there. Did not see anyone wearing a starter belt thong. :p :lol: :lol: Now I will have to go riding and freeze my brain to get rid of that image. :lol:

Richie R

Personal features only a boater buddy would know, or is this a ploy of advertisement of the new GrimRacer starter belts availabe,thinking more like Nameth and the panty hose deal, I got the perfect ad idea for the Speedlube, better not disclose on here,one step at a time. Waiting for some wisdom from Mr D. sure to be loaded with philosophy and of course numerous mispelled words, James Dear your pull start will usefull to lead you around the course by, Where's the Great Poolinski ???,Don Gilbert be carefull of trees in the upcoming testing.Moron ,please don't forget the cookies

Personal features only a boater buddy would know, or is this a ploy of advertisement of the new GrimRacer starter belts availabe,thinking more like Nameth and the panty hose deal, I got the perfect ad idea for the Speedlube, better not disclose on here,one step at a time. Waiting for some wisdom from Mr D. sure to be loaded with philosophy and of course numerous mispelled words, James Dear your pull start will usefull to lead you around the course by, Where's the Great Poolinski ???,Don Gilbert be carefull of trees in the upcoming testing.Moron ,please don't forget the cookies
Speedlube ad !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so far, that's the third motor i've built out of an $80 swap meet box...........

Would that be the stuff you bought from me. Hope it does you well at the championships.

Cliff

Mob Man No.2...don't add the "ski" to my name. That is our Nawthern friends who use that like...Zaborowski. Bad image on the starter belt.

Being a member, officer and worker for the CMB I limit the number of classes I run at this race. I will be very content with being Mod-VP and Sport D World Champion. The rest of you rednecks, yanks, thugs, crossdressers, cheeseheads and wannabe mobsters can fight over the rest.

Tunnel Mafia trailer/pit area will be at the left rear of the grass field. This is the farthest from the lake and also the farthest from the Portajons. The area directly behind the drivers stand is reserved for the Untouchables. Having attended a race in TBM turf last year I was forced to park 1/4 mile from the pit area. What goes around comes around.

I would thank John for starting this thread but instead I will just say that I am going to spank Miss Brenda (the boat).

HTV and VTV sound like names of vaccum cleaners...fitting...since they will be sucking wake anyway.

Now please excuse me, I have a World Champion boat to build.

so far, that's the third motor i've built out of an $80 swap meet box........... Would that be the stuff you bought from me. Hope it does you well at the championships.

Cliff
no, the $80 box i refer to was all loose parts. i've built 3 complete motors out of it, and probably have enough to do 2 more, with spares left! your stuff got broken down and added to "inventory". some of it is in an ex. throttle motor i built this weekend. i very rarely run anything as it comes. at least have to tear it down & see what's been done to it - then 'mix & match'. can't wait for s.c.!

Back