World OB Tunnel Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wrenchs are in their drawers, toolbox is locked, all ro's closed, van loaded - is it time YET????????????? wanna bet how much jr. & i sleep tonite :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: ? OH YEAH, gotta load my paddle to spank some tunnel butts B) ! i'm outta here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we there yet? :( :( I hate working these 2 days!

aint this worse than waitin for X MAS im not even racin and its drivin me nuts ill see yall i charlestown

btw hope yall had a good easter see ya this weekend :D :D :D

Mean Green - just to make sure I don't miss you at the race, who are you? Name and location would be great. Thanks.
Don't ya hate it when people don't use their real names like MOPARBARN AND MOPARBARN JR AND MEAN GREEN!!

Mean Green is Gavin. I guess he wants to be incognito, I would too if I couldn't spell any better than he does! :lol:

It will be easy to spot us we'll be the ones with the boats in first! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
AHHAAAAAAA!!! Robin and Travis Stebbins!! I'd go Incognito too with names like that! :eek: :p ;)

See ya'll on Friday. I don't have any Tunnels so my only job is to man the Tazer and Holler Bueller..........Bueller..........Bueller............... all weekend!

OK guys I'm letting the cat out of the bag,so take a look at the boat that you guys will be chasing for 1ST place and it has big horse power.

See at the pond.

mike

DSC00505.JPG

DSC00506.JPG

DSC00507.JPG

OK guys I'm letting the cat out of the bag,so take a look at the boat that you guys will be chasing for 1ST place and it has big horse power.See at the pond.

mike
Looks Fast Mike. How's it hit.........................I mean ...........................go around the Bouys?? ;)

can he keep on the water??? hummm!!!!!! goood luck guys i may pop in sunday to say hey!!!

I hope you guys that are already there or on the way KNOW -We FULLY EXPECT SOME UPDATES THIS WEEKEND-

My moneys on Otto/ Hearle and Clegg- If young Bill "Fingers" can keep the trigger finger happy- he may surprise some folks this weekend also ;)

Lets see who gets the MOST wood this weekend........ :eek:

Any takers ?????? :eek:

Most heat wins-Clegg

Most wood - Otto

Gas tunnel - Hearle

Feel free to add any you wish- You guys have fun and keep it on the wet side all weekend- B)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back