wood racing products

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve wood

i am just about done with a new batch of prop gauges. i will have 3 left to sell. with my current work load,i will not be able to build any more for several months,so if you want one this winter,you need to get one of these. all gauges now have the larger step wheel,with 7 steps,instead of 4,and i have now changed the chart to reflect the added steps(thanks to rocky and his wife)

if you have the old style and want to upgrade to the new wheel,contact me, as i can make a retrofit kit

i have plenty of radio box seals in stock

i have run out of some popular head shims,and will make some as soon as i can

like i said i have a ton of work,like 10 hardware kits for the new blackbird,and a large number of other harware items.plus 10 cowls, if you want any motor work done,don't wait till the last minute

if any one has a gast 0532 vacuum pump,they don't need, but want a prop gauge,get ahold of me.maybe we can deal

thanks to all,for your business

IMG_0656.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i am just about done with a new batch of prop gauges. i will have 3 left to sell. with my current work load,i will not be able to build any more for several months,so if you want one this winter,you need to get one of these. all gauges now have the larger step wheel,with 7 steps,instead of 4,and i have now changed the chart to reflect the added steps(thanks to rocky and his wife)

if you have the old style and want to upgrade to the new wheel,contact me, as i can make a retrofit kit

i have plenty of radio box seals in stock

i have run out of some popular head shims,and will make some as soon as i can

like i said i have a ton of work,like 10 hardware kits for the new blackbird,and a large number of other harware items.plus 10 cowls, if you want any motor work done,don't wait till the last minute

if any one has a gast 0532 vacuum pump,they don't need, but want a prop gauge,get ahold of me.maybe we can deal

thanks to all,for your business
Chris, how much is a prop gauge?

Hi Steve, I'd like to get three more of your radio box seal sets. Refresh my memory on the price and I'll get a check or money order to you.

Thanks and have a great Christmas.

Glenn

Hi Steve, I'd like to get three more of your radio box seal sets. Refresh my memory on the price and I'll get a check or money order to you.

Thanks and have a great Christmas.

Glenn

$13.95 per set,plus $5.95 shipping

HooRay on the shims! I'll be needin' some in the new year. Have a small squadron of new modified o/b's that certainly will be usin' shims. Thanks Steve, we'll talk later,, have a couple Great Holidays!

JW

it has been brought to my attention that there are some step wheels on some gauges that are not machined right. the steps should be .0625,.125,.1875,and .250.some of the wheels are off as much as .007.they should not be off by more than .001. i found the problem and have rectified it. if you find that your wheel is bad,send it to me and i will exchange it for a good one.if you live overseas,send me a pm or email and i will ship you a new one

not all wheels were made with the same tooling,so they are not all bad, i just don't know how many there are

it has been brought to my attention that there are some step wheels on some gauges that are not machined right. the steps should be .0625,.125,.1875,and .250.some of the wheels are off as much as .007.they should not be off by more than .001. i found the problem and have rectified it. if you find that your wheel is bad,send it to me and i will exchange it for a good one.if you live overseas,send me a pm or email and i will ship you a new one

not all wheels were made with the same tooling,so they are not all bad, i just don't know how many there are
Steve, I think I may have one of the bad wheels, here are my measurements. you can tell me if they are correct, I am measuring the total thickness of each step.

1- .217

2- .285

3- .348

4- .409

5- .466

let me know if these are correct, I measured these with a digital caliper, Thanks, Rick

Steve, I think I may have one of the bad wheels, here are my measurements. you can tell me if they are correct, I am measuring the total thickness of each step.

1- .217

2- .285

3- .348

4- .409

5- .466

let me know if these are correct, I measured these with a digital caliper, Thanks, Rick

"0" the caliper on the lowest step. then they should be 1/16 increments from there. if it's bad send it to me

I don't know Steve and I have only bought boom shims from him on line, but what a stand up guy to step up and rectify a problem. So many times people are bashed in here so kudos to Steve.

Woods Products will be on my buy list in the future.

Robert Holland

Back