Wireless starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sale wireless starter with LIPO battery and 6 hours charger. I'll build these starters by request.

This is my original design with powerful 12V ATV starter motor and solenoid. This starter over perform most powerful Sullivan 2.50" Dynatron Starter on 18 V.

Total weight 5lb 2.5 oz.

The price is $195 shipped within USA

Starter was tested on .91 motor and gas motors.

I build more powerful starter with same motor and solenoid 14.4 6000mAh LIPO batteries and 1-2 hours charger dedicate to 1.2 size motors. The weight of starter 5lb 11.5 oz. It has more tork than Dynatron Starter on 24 V. Sorry but it cost $260 because price of battery and charger

Call for details (901) 233-6110

Boris
I can supply aluminum case for starter for $20.

Also You can by this or similar case at Harbor Freight. Boris

wireless starter in aluminum case.jpg

I build wireless starter using Dynatron 12/24 V. The starter has solenoid, knurled handle with switch, back plate. Now I can build universal in/out board starter from original Dynatron with side switch for in board and handle switch for out board applications.

You can connect this starter to 24 V battery or attach 24 V LIPO battery to back plate. In both cases you need to change polarity or changing connection to battery or use cross connector to LIPO battery
Boris I ordered Dynatron starter from Tower Hobbies. It will be delivered to you next week. Please do your magic.

I will be calling you soon.

Thanks

Jose "Piston1" Ortiz

I build wireless starter using Dynatron 12/24 V. The starter has solenoid, knurled handle with switch, back plate. Now I can build universal in/out board starter from original Dynatron with side switch for in board and handle switch for out board applications.

You can connect this starter to 24 V battery or attach 24 V LIPO battery to back plate. In both cases you need to change polarity or changing connection to battery or use cross connector to LIPO battery
Boris I ordered Dynatron starter from Tower Hobbies. It will be delivered to you next week. Please do your magic.

Thanks

Jose "Piston1" Ortiz
Hi, Jose! I received Dynatron starter 03/20/2012. You can send payment. Boris

Thanks

Jose "Piston1" Ortiz
Your starter ready. Boris

wireless starter piston1.jpg

Thanks

Jose "Piston1" Ortiz
Hi, Jose! I checked today 6.8 resistor with two 14.8V fresh charged battery. Work perfect. You not need to have 10 Om resistor. Boris

Thanks

Jose "Piston1" Ortiz
Boris I ran my starter with a Venom hard case 4s 5000mah 50c battery. Plenty power. I ordered another battery to create 8s. Great starter plenty to start big block motors. I will post pictures when I set it 8s.

Thanks

Jose "Piston1" Ortiz
This one got blown with 8s battery. Too many Rpm threw the windings.

Thanks

Jose "Piston1" Ortiz
This one got blown with 8s battery. Too many Rpm threw the windings.
Sorry, this happens to new DYNATRON starter. I see on the picture wire on the armature is not sealed properly. I guarantied my work. What you like me to do? Boris

Boris can it be fixed, this appears to be a Sullivan Dynatron problem not you. At this time I am rigging my old Dynatron.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Doubt that Jose got a BAD ONE.... The older motors are epoxied heavy. I would contact Sullivan directly too, Just like Don says.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back