Wireless starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmazor

For sale wireless starter with LIPO battery and 6 hours charger. I'll build these starters by request.

This is my original design with powerful 12V ATV starter motor and solenoid. This starter over perform most powerful Sullivan 2.50" Dynatron Starter on 18 V.

Total weight 5lb 2.5 oz.

The price is $195 shipped within USA

Starter was tested on .91 motor and gas motors.

I build more powerful starter with same motor and solenoid 14.4 6000mAh LIPO batteries and 1-2 hours charger dedicate to 1.2 size motors. The weight of starter 5lb 11.5 oz. It has more tork than Dynatron Starter on 24 V. Sorry but it cost $260 because price of battery and charger

Call for details (901) 233-6110

Boris

wireless ATV motor starter (3).jpg

wireless ATV motor starter (1).jpg

wireless ATV motor starter (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just recently purchased one of Boris starters with 14.4 volt lipo..It is awesome!! amazing power and no worrys about wires and big bulky batteries...

my old set up was with 24volt dynatron and 2 12 hobbico starting batteries, it worked fine but very bulky and heavy to lug around..This new set up has 20 to 30%

more starting power than my 24v dynatron..i highly recomend this...

Thanks, Brett! I use SULLIVAN starter with 24 Volt setup to start gas motors. They work fine but have less power than this 12 Volt starter. The first 12 Volt starter I made from lawn mower starter motor but it was too heavy. I'm appreciating you to try something unknown and test it. Unfortunately I did not run nitro motors, so your experience is priceless.

100_1417.JPG

100_1415.JPG

100_1416.JPG

Thanks, Brett! I use SULLIVAN starter with 24 Volt setup to start gas motors. They work fine but have less power than this 12 Volt starter. The first 12 Volt starter I made from lawn mower starter motor but it was too heavy. I'm appreciating you to try something unknown and test it. Unfortunately I did not run nitro motors, so your experience is priceless.
I have two 12 Volt starters ready to ship. I can build 14.4 Volt starters in 4 week. If you like to get starter before spring racing please make order today

I have two 12 Volt starters ready to ship. I can build 14.4 Volt starters in 4 week. If you like to get starter before spring racing please make order today
SOLD!

I can sale starter ready to use wired with out battery and charger. You can use own battery 3-4 cell 4500-6000 mAh and suitable charger.

Sale price $130 (shipped)

Boris

I can sale starter ready to use wired with out battery and charger. You can use own battery 3-4 cell 4500-6000 mAh and suitable charger.

Boris
Boris,

I just sent you a PM about this. I would like one of your starters without the battery and with a 48" cord. Since there will not be a LIPO, can you add a second switch to the other end of the cable to make this starter easy to use with an outboard OR inboard. How much would that add to the price? Can Joe W bring to the Winternats if I go ahead and make payment today? Thanks.

Oh, and I will need a standard starter cone like a Sullivan that will have the pulley for inboards and the silicone insert for outboards. Thanks.

Boris
Boris,

I just sent you a PM about this. I would like one of your starters without the battery and with a 48" cord. Since there will not be a LIPO, can you add a second switch to the other end of the cable to make this starter easy to use with an outboard OR inboard. How much would that add to the price? Can Joe W bring to the Winternats if I go ahead and make payment today? Thanks.

Oh, and I will need a standard starter cone like a Sullivan that will have the pulley for inboards and the silicone insert for outboards. Thanks.
Hi, Ron! It is too late to make starter. All of them sold. I'll return to build more in February after Winter nats. Boris

For sale wireless starter with LIPO battery and 6 hours charger. I'll build these starters by request.

This is my original design with powerful 12V ATV starter motor and solenoid. This starter over perform most powerful Sullivan 2.50" Dynatron Starter on 18 V.

Total weight 5lb 2.5 oz.

The price is $195 shipped within USA

Starter was tested on .91 motor and gas motors.

I build more powerful starter with same motor and solenoid 14.4 6000mAh LIPO batteries and 1-2 hours charger dedicate to 1.2 size motors. The weight of starter 5lb 11.5 oz. It has more tork than Dynatron Starter on 24 V. Sorry but it cost $260 because price of battery and charger

Call for details (901) 233-6110

Boris
FYI:

The wireless starter has a limited capability (like every cordless tools). With supplyd battery You can start engine 20-30 times, if you need more order spare battery. Boris

Hi, Robert! I never did universal starter. I think will be wrong to make inboard/ outboard starter using ATV starter motor.

I can make starter from DINATRON starter with original side switch, belt/cone pulley, my handle with front switch and solenoid so you can safety use 24 Volt battery.

To upgrade your DINATRON starter I’ll charge ~$100 + shipping. Boris

Boris do you make them so they will turn for both inboard and outboard? Robert
Robert,

I was talking to Boris about this very thing yesterday. I told him I would get a sample of what I was thinking back to him after the Winternats. I am thinking about using my existing Dynatron 24v starter, sending to him, and having a switch installed on each end of the starter to enable inboard and outboard starting, and using his starter switch design to handle the current instead of the push button switch. Since we were in a jam to have something to start my Gas Tunnel next week, my buddy Mike did this successfully today using our existing starter. Boris makes great stuff and I am sure this new starter will help many of us that run both classes. Thanks.

Thanks Ron wish i was headed to Tampa for the day we could talk on this but things came up cant make it Robert

I wanted to let people know that after 4 days of racing at the winternats, the wireless starter that Boris did for me lasted the whole race on one charge..

Thats starting 5 boats with 5 rounds each..and one of my boats has 2 motors..plus plenty left to flush out motors..This is a great product!!

I made new handle for these starters. It is solid aluminum 6061 tube, knurled for best grip.

wireless starter 006.jpg

I make a new design of handle for wireless starters. Boris

wireless starter 006.jpg

wireless starter nev handle.jpg

I build wireless starter using Dynatron 12/24 V. The starter has solenoid, knurled handle with switch, back plate. Now I can build universal in/out board starter from original Dynatron with side switch for in board and handle switch for out board applications.

You can connect this starter to 24 V battery or attach 24 V LIPO battery to back plate. In both cases you need to change polarity or changing connection to battery or use cross connector to LIPO battery

Dynatron 36 V.jpg

Dynatron 36 V (1).jpg

Latest posts

Back