***WI FE race in June....Registration now open***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drobie

Registration is now open for the 2004 Sardine Classic to be held on June 26-27 outside Madison, WI.

We don't have online registration, but forms are available for download in either MS Word (*.doc) or Adobe Reader (*.pdf) format.

Go to http://www.madisonrcboats.org/classic/Entry_forms.htm to download registration forms.

Home page for the race is: http://www.madisonrcboats.org/classic

We are now a NAMBA club and have applied to sanction the race.

Questions can be directed to [email protected]

FE racers,

I was lucky enough to CD this race last year.. The pond, the racers and the towns folks are great...

If you are a FE dude this is a must do race..

Good to see that the club has decided to become part of a national organization.

I will try to stop by the pond on my way to the Nitro Boat race at Chicago land speedway but time will not be on my side.

ROCK ON

Grimracer

A few of us from Climate Models may end up at the race this year.

Regardless of actually being there, we will be more than happy to send some great stuff to the awesome guys who have supported us over the years.

You can always count on us!

Peter R.

www.climatemodels.com

Thanks, guys.

Peter, an information package is on the way to you.

We'll miss you Grim, but Kermit has heaved a big sigh of relief. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
FEAR GRIMRACER..... :blink: :lol:

I had a great time.. to bad Kermit died.. BTY is that a Kermit look-a-like in that boat or Gonzo with a Kermit mask?

Huge Mystery

Grim

Hate to disappoint you guys, but Kermit lives. In fact, he took wood later in the summer at Batavia. 3rd place in P Enduro.

The first heat of that race was the very first time he had been in the water since Grim sent him to the bottom for an underwater overnight party.

He'll take the P Enduro this year.

The most impressive finish in last year's Batavia P Hydro Enduro was the second place boat.

Charlie Toms finishing second with an economy motor (SS1 ?) versus the big dollar brushless set-ups was the standout!

[He'll take the P Enduro this year]

You have a new way to bridge that gap up to Paul?

KW

drobie said:
Hate to disappoint you guys, but Kermit lives.  In fact, he took wood later in the summer at Batavia.  3rd place in P Enduro.
The first heat of that race was the very first time he had been in the water since Grim sent him to the bottom for an underwater overnight party.

He'll take the P Enduro this year.
Doug

When you say Kermit "took wood" you have now solidified in my mind that the little green guy is gay.. :D it was pure speculation in the past but now im convinced

Maybe its just that he hops on the street corner or from batcher pad to batcher pad looking for his next John..Ahaaaa,, I mean ..Foziebear..

Im glad that he is feeling better after that overnight enema that i gave him last summer. :lol: :lol:

Happy pond hopping. See you this summer.

Grimracer

Disclamer: This was ment as a joke and only to be read as such.

Kevin Whitehead said:
The most impressive finish in last year's Batavia P Hydro Enduro was the second place boat.
Charlie Toms finishing second with an economy motor (SS1 ?) versus the big dollar brushless set-ups was the standout!

[He'll take the P Enduro this year]

You have a new way to bridge that gap up to Paul?

KW
Yes,

If I recall correctly, by the 3rd heat we were already turning the same lap numbers as Paul and would have boosted the prop as the next step.

Charlie had a great season all the way through.

At the very least, it will be a better race this year.

Hey Guys,

If I recall correctly, by the 3rd heat we were already turning the same lap numbers as Paul and would have boosted the prop as the next step.
Better turn the wick up more Doug, I gots a branny new setup this year that makes last years setup look sick. ;)

Paul.

Better turn the wick up more Doug, I gots a branny new setup this year that makes last years setup look sick. ;)
Paul.
Alright, Paul-i-mon. The season is at hand and off-pond sparing has begun.

Rock on bro. Let'***** the water.

When do you want to come up for some MI practice?

Hey Mike I read "the club is NOT looking to be sanctioned by a National Organization". Randal needs to contact them and get them onboard with the IMPBA. I take it they have No insurance coverage now for this race?

We are now a NAMBA club. Sorry guys, but IMPBA's has virtually no fast electric activity in the Midwest.

Our sight is constantly being updated with new racers and just as (or more) important, new sponsors. http://www.madisonrcboats.org/classic/

Thank you Ray Fuller, Chris Fine, Tom Perzentka (Octura Model Marine) and Peter Richards (Climate Models) for your generous contributions.

Patronize these businesses folks. They give and give.

Back