IMPBA 2015 Race Calendar, Mid-West Region

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Twin Cities Model Boat Club has now finalized the 2015 racing schedule. The club is in district 6 IMPBA and the pond is located in Eagan Minnesota about one mile south of the Mall of America. This club is still about 90 percent nitro. We do run one open gas class and 2-3 p spec electric classes (mono, tunnel, sport) Check out the race results link at www.tcmbc.org to see what we raced last year. All six races in 2015 will be one day events. Historically, the June and October races have drawn the most racers. The October race is also the Minnesota State Championship race and will be sanctioned.

Race 1 Saturday, May 30 2015

Race 2 Sunday June 21 2015

Race 3 Saturday July 18 2015

Race 4 Sunday August 23 2015

Race 5 Saturday September 19 2015

Race 6 Sunday October 11 2015

Looks like I'll be missing the district two challenge to go to Evansville.
The ZZ guys are goin to Evansville too Rob.
default_mellow.png

The district 4 races on this first page where copied from my post on the impba website. The whole post has addies for each pond so you can use your gps's to find everything. Jeff I think the list lynn is postin is actual races that have all paperwork done.... I would guess more around here don't have that yet.

Dan

Good idea, as I found a mistake. The Saginaw date is August 23rd, not the 20th. I got them switch with the Wolverines date.

This is not final yet, as not all the clubs have submitted their paperwork to the office.

[SIZE=24pt]2015 D-2 Schedule (Tentative as of 3/6/15)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]May 2-3...F.A.S.T. Need For Speed Time Trials...Flint, MI[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]May 30-31...Driftwood Club...Summer Challenge...Celina, OH [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]June 7...Oakland Wolverines...Mini Gold Cup...Burton, MI[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]
June 20...Motor City Club...Power Stroke Classic...Carlton, MI (Saturday Race)
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]July 11...Dayton Club...2015 R/C Challenge...Dayton, OH (Saturday Race)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]July 25...Cinci Club...Lee Rains Invitational...Cincinnati, OH (Saturday Race)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Aug 9...Transom Twisters...Hydro Fest...Burton, MI[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]August 23…Saginaw Club…Saginaw Bay Classic…Saginaw, MI[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]August 29-30...Southern Ontario Club...Northern Nats...Tilbury, ONT

Sept 20... Oakland Wolverines... District 2 Challenge...Rochester Hills, MI
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Oct 3-4...F.A.S.T. Need For Speed Time Trials...Flint MI[/SIZE]

Tom,

Thanks for the Update. The master schedule on the IMPBA site was Blank today.

Regards,

Bert Dygert

Back