54th Annual Mini Gold Cup June 5, 2022 Burton, MI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sport 40​
Scale​
A-Hydro​
B-Hydro​
D-Hydro​
E/F Hydro​
Gas Cat​
Gas Sport Hydro​
T-Boat​
Gas Rigger​
Gas Mono​
GAS SCALE​
B-Mono​
D-Mono​
SPORT 20​
9​
9​
2​
3​
1​
1​
3​
3​
5​
1​
3​
3​
4​
4​
7​

Here are the boat counts as of 5/31/22. We will cancel the classes with less than 3 boats by noon tomorrow. For classes with only 3 boats there will only be awards for 1st place.
Chris

Here is an updated boat count for the Mini Gold Cup. Due to a lack of entries we will have to cancel these classes: D Hydro, E/F Hydro, and Gas Rigger.
Chris

Sport 40​
Scale​
A/B HYDRO​
D-Hydro​
E/F Hydro​
Gas Cat​
Gas Sport Hydro​
T-Boat​
Gas Rigger​
Gas Mono​
GAS SCALE​
B-Mono​
D-Mono​
SPORT 20​
9​
9​
5​
0​
0​
3​
3​
6​
0​
4​
2​
4​
4​
7​

It is with deep sorrow and regret I have to withdraw my only entry of Sport 40.
Due to my own bone headed oversite on more than one occasion. And, out of respect for my fellow competitors decided to not demonstrate my lack of driving ability after 21 years out of racing.
I am giving you guys more time to test/tune before I come after you...

Ken

Thanks Chris and the Oakland Wolverines for another fun event! The weather held off to get the race in, and everyone had a good time. It is awesome that this is was the 54th running of this race.

I had a great time!!! Thanks for putting on a great race.
The district races are a great place to meet people from other clubs.

District 2 is one great racing family.

Thanks guys
Jim

I couldn't agree more Jeff....a huge thank you to Kevin and all the racers (Paul, Chris, Tom, hopefully not forgetting too many others) who helped call heats during the day. Also, the OWMBC members especially Joe, Bert, Teddy, and Mike who worked very hard to set up and put on the race. See all of you at the Motor City race.
Chris

Thanks Chris!
It was an awesome event & Thank You for letting me help out. I was happy to do it.
Kevin your plaques we're AMAZING!
Great craftsmanship and hard work!
Thank you OWMBC it was a great day!
Burt sorry & thanks for your hard work & not destroying both our boats.

Back