D2 Mcmbc Powerstroke Classic June 21St!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Butch, I know Josh has been very busy lately. I sent him an e-mail and left him a voice message regarding your entry. I'm sure he will get back to you soon. Thanks!

I am very happy to report that the entries have really picked up this week! As suggested, we also added SS Mono to the classes. Here is the e-mail I received from Josh today : As of now, we have enough boats to run 7 classes (at least 3 boats entered) T-boat, Gas mono, Gas sport hydro, Gas rigger, B hydro, Sport 40, and 1/8 Scale.

We need just a few more entries to fill all the classes with at least the minimum. Here are the entries we have for these classes :

Gas cat (2), SS mono (2), D hydro (2), E/F hydro (1).

Still time left to get your entries in! Thanks again for all the support in making this race a reality!

Scott

Gas cat and SS mono have made the minimum. Still accepting entries in all classes. We have over 40 boats entered so far. Looking for D hydro and E/F hydro to fill the roster.

Guy's,

We are going to take entries up until 11:30 pm this Wednesday the 18th. This will allow for time to get the heat sheets ready for Saturday. So far the weather forecast for the weekend looks great! Be sure to get your entries in to [email protected]

Thanks!

Scott

I talked to Josh today and he decided to extend the registration deadline until tomorrow night. So far we have over 50 boats and around 26 drivers. This will make for a nice leisurely paced day. You can still register for any of the classes listed. The only classes that we do not have the minimum entries as of now are D hydro (2 boats entered), E/F hydro (1 boat entered), and Open hydro (1 boat entered). As a side note, we will take a break around noon and I am planning a special lunch for all the competitors free of charge. If you like BBQ, you will love this!

Get your last minute entries in to [email protected] and be sure to get a return confirmation e-mail from him or your entry will not count. No Exceptions.

Thank you to all that have registered so far. See you on Saturday!

Scott Tonak

President: MCMBC

Update : We received enough entries to at least fill the minimum in D, E/F, and Open hydro. All classes will run! Get your last minute entries in tonight. Thanks to everyone and see you Saturday!

Scott

Thanks to all who came out. It was a pleasure hosting this race and a great group of racers made for a very smooth event. We had a blast and look forward to seeing you again next year!

Scott

Latest posts

Back