• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Who can make pistons?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

There was a discussion a short while ago regarding an individual (Australian I believe) that came highly recommended that can make Picco pistons and possibly sleeves. Is that correct and how can I contact him or someone else that makes them?

I have a older blue head 45 that I need a piston for it. It is the earlier edition engine which does NOT have the same piston/sleeve and the second edition blue head.

Thanks to all.

John

Nope got torched instead. Unusual for me but humility is a good thing. Keeps us grounded in life.

John Knight said:
Nope got torched instead. Unusual for me but humility is a good thing. Keeps us grounded in life.
hmmmmm....... I dont understand....typo maybe?

~James

There is a guy over here that does a great job on that stuff. You send him your liner and he makes and fits his piston to your liner. And they work great. Last forever.

Contact Paul Stirton or talk to Mike about it. He knows how to contact Paul here in Sydney.

Back