whip builds

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's a stack of wood...lol, 2 gas and a 20
Very nice stack,but if you wanna see a stack of wood get the Lauterbach from Blazer marine intimidating for sure . My build starts in a month or so after i pop out a couple scale boats

here's a stack of wood...lol, 2 gas and a 20
Very nice stack,but if you wanna see a stack of wood get the Lauterbach from Blazer marine intimidating for sure . My build starts in a month or so after i pop out a couple scale boats
Very Cool! Will they be painted alike for a racing team theme?

Mike I wish I could just "pop out" a couple of scales!

The Lauderbach is still in the box, thinking of starting that tonight while the scale is off to a friends getting the rear ride pad's done up!! it's whip gas sport #2#3 sport 20#2 and I have done 3 other whip 40's what a blast to build such ez building hulls!!

Nice man! A whip was my first wood build and I even made it through it lol!

I made my very own rigger from a plane kit (left over wood ) had a cox .049 engine free running, was cool till it hit the bank...lol, around 1977, then a dumas short stuff with a os .10 ran the crap outta that then a dumas comp. 21 vee with a K&B 21 about 1982 that hull ran the best with a surface drive and a ops .29, good ol'days, I just took all the wood out for my Blazer Lauderbach, mind boggling..way cool

They look GREAT! I built my Sport 20 Whip in 08, raced it several times this year...the NICEST wood boat ive EVER built and it RUNS MAN! Want a Lauterbach so bad i can taste it, but promised myself to finish up what i got! If Brian ever made up 1/8 scale unlimited kits, can you even IMAGINE how nice they'd be?? :)

They look great; I'm building my first whip, a sport 20. I'm getting ready to put the top decking on. I can't wait till spring!

If ya get a chance check out stereorob's whip's on the dock, beautiful paint job's whip 20 and gasser I stoled a pic

IMG_0809.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stereobob has some sweet looking whips!

Anyone think that the whip 20 went together a lot better than the Whip40 kit?

Where are the updated build pics???

Check out my tunnel in the for sale.... sad day...

Beers soon.

Aaron Williams

Lake Orion

it's been slow but I got a little done today plus some pic's of the Monster Lauderbach!! plus got a call from my body man, the Phil Thomas hull has all the rear ride pad's done so I should be able to get going again on the scale!! aint seen it for a month

U-13 Build 033.jpg

U-13 Build 037.jpg

U-13 Build 035.jpg

U-13 Build 038.jpg

Back