What's This?!?!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy, Any word on those new scale props yet? I got some testing to do Saturday. I gotta find something to beat those guys in Evansville.
HOW about a new nut behind the wheel. :lol:
Hay! Thats un called for. Go back to your own thread. You just wait till Evansville! I'm gonna , I'm gonna beat that that timex. I put lead in those decals. :D

Some guy on here just sent us an e-mail stating that he tried the new 5074C/3 on his Sport 40/CMB combo and gained 2 MPH over his best prop!

Looks like someone may just be handing out a whoopin' ! :D

All are proving to be fast with great handling on Sport 45 hydros and the 5077, 5074 will work on most 45 monos.

Sounds like the 5083 is working on the Delta Force mono hulls.

5083A_5077B_5074C_001.jpg

We have found that the 7075-T6 props are holding up well on the Nitro engines and should do very well on the gas engines.

We will make the first three props and should be availible by the end of this week in the 7075-T6.

The 6535B/3 for Sport hydro.

The 6530C/3 for Cat.

The 6720C/3 for Mono.

We will run an introductory price this week of $38.

Pre orders are welcome.

No quantity limits.

We accept paypal at [email protected]

Good boating,

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
We have found that the 7075-T6 props are holding up well on the Nitro engines and should do very well on the gas engines.
We will make the first three props and should be availible by the end of this week in the 7075-T6.

The 6530C/3 for Cat.

The 6720C/3 for Mono.

Pre orders are welcome.

No quantity limits.

Good boating,

Andy
Do the gas props have a different numbering convention than the nitro props? Surely the 6535 is 65mm dia with 3.5" pitch, not 35mm pitch :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The 6530C/3 for Cat.

The 6720C/3 for Mono.

Pre orders are welcome.

No quantity limits.

Good boating,

Andy
Do the gas props have a different numbering convention than the nitro props? Surely the 6535 is 65mm dia with 3.5" pitch, not 35mm pitch :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
6535 = 65mm X 135mm

6720 = 67mm X 120mm

Droped the one to save some digits.

We could have a 6795. That would most likely be a 67mm X 95mm as 67mm X 195mm would be Way up there in P/D ratio.

Andy, Any word on those new scale props yet? I got some testing to do Saturday. I gotta find something to beat those guys in Evansville.
HOW about a new nut behind the wheel. :lol:
Hay! Thats un called for. Go back to your own thread. You just wait till Evansville! I'm gonna , I'm gonna beat that that timex. I put lead in those decals. :D

Some guy on here just sent us an e-mail stating that he tried the new 5074C/3 on his Sport 40/CMB combo and gained 2 MPH over his best prop!

Looks like someone may just be handing out a whoopin' ! :D
In all fairness I gotta say that that prop did not seem to work well on other CMB motors. Just the Evo motor. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Evo likes a little more RPM. The motor is all stock and the only change we made was the prop. The boat still launched well. It comes up a little slower but not much. GREAT PROP!

Andy,

The three gas props you listed, will they be sea level props or do you think they will be ok at altitude

Hey Andy:

Just curious, when you quote pitch numbers on props with progression, is it the LE, TE or average pitch? Whereabouts (station) on the blade?

Enquiring minds wanna know... :rolleyes:

ps: My buddy Olly Douglas brought one to our club meeting last week, very nice work. Sure looks like your figuring that Mazak out!

Andy, I just got off the phone to Laurie and told her to have you surprise me. The 6720C/3 ought to be a good one for my gas mono. I've got two of those or one of the 6720 and something else. Right now it will be going on a mono with a modded Sikk 27 but a Gas Cat is going to be next on my list, probably mod Zen power.

Andy,
The three gas props you listed, will they be sea level props or do you think they will be ok at altitude

Dale,

They are medium or slighty more. I'd say they will work to about 3000'.

Terry,

Average at about 50%

I may add another suffix or prefix to designate basic progression.

Lots of progression = Holeshot, short course.

Small progression = some cavitation on launch,long course topend speed.

Andy, I just got off the phone to Laurie and told her to have you surprise me. The 6720C/3 ought to be a good one for my gas mono. I've got two of those or one of the 6720 and something else. Right now it will be going on a mono with a modded Sikk 27 but a Gas Cat is going to be next on my list, probably mod Zen power.

Ron,

I think the 6530C and the 6720C will go both ways on the cat and mono depending on the hull.

We've been getting requests for 1662 - 1667 type props for Nitro Riggers and Twins.

While I'm running these new gas props I'll make the programs for some of these type props.

Because of the torque and power of the 80/101 nitro engines these props will be from alloy steel.

I'm not sure of the price yet, but the Steel props of this size may be in the $80 to $99 range.

They will be very thin, very sharp and balanced.

If any one has special request such as something like a 64mm 1667 with 5.8 cup just let us know.

Oh, and 21 rigger guys I will have a 1645 type prop soon....in steel.

We've been getting requests for 1662 - 1667 type props for Nitro Riggers and Twins.
While I'm running these new gas props I'll make the programs for some of these type props.

Because of the torque and power of the 80/101 nitro engines these props will be from alloy steel.

I'm not sure of the price yet, but the Steel props of this size may be in the $80 to $99 range.

If any one has special request such as something like a 64mm 1667 with 5.8 cup just let us know.

Andy:

Any chance you will make a 21 rigger prop a little larger diameter in the 1600 style. Like 1647 or 1648? Will the 1645 style be in a 3 or 4 blade version?

Marty Davis

Andy,

My vote would be for a 1667 2 blade with 6~7" of pitch for a 90/101 rigger. My 90 SGX loves the 1667 6.0", but could pull a little more.

Another would be a 6719/3 with 7" of pitch for gas sport hydro like the one Propworks sells. Very impressive speed on a whiplash or Gen III Insane

Tyler

Hi Andy

Let me know when you get the 1645 prop done.I will order one.

Thanks

Dave Roach

Andy:

It would have been very nice if you could list up all the different props available so far, and what you recommend for the use off each.

I would like to have a prop that is close to what I am using on some off my 90 riggers: 1475, cut 67mm pitch 5,8 or something close to this

Andy:

It would have been very nice if you could list up all the different props available so far, and what you recommend for the use off each.

I would like to have a prop that is close to what I am using on some off my 90 riggers: 1475, cut 67mm pitch 5,8 or something close to this

Back