What's This?!?!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A CNC prop cut from billet stock!!!!!!! COOL 5 axis work.

What prop design software package did you use to make the 3d model?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like something that might be stocked by OffshoreElectrics.com in the very near future... ;)

A CNC prop cut from billet stock!!!!!!! COOL 5 axis work.
What prop design software package did you use to make the 3d model?

"What prop design software package did you use to make the 3d model?"

Purely Andy Brown prop design software!

This is one of my first few blades. Still refining my system.

This particular blade is 50 mm with 3.25" pitch. It is best suited for Sport 45 hydro, 45 Tunnel, 45 mono and equivalent powered electrics.

I know what that is..........Bad Azz!!! ;)

Once you get your programe worked out are you going to carve'em out of..............?

-Buck-

I LIKE, I LIKE. The numbers are exactly what I'm looking for, for my Betke SP40 and 'ducer 40. I could use 2 of them right now.

PM sent.

A little birdie dropped me a note about these a few days ago, looks good Andy! I like the shape! Make one in 38-40mm, 2.7-2.9" and you have hot selling 3.5 tunnel prop.

~James

Hi Andy :ph34r: What kind of metal for billet prop? I look very interesting When will you ready to sell 50mm cnc propllers? thanks, Allan

Andy ,Your having to much fun with all those machines, looks really great. I'll be looking for them in the future.and a copy of that program.

It's Ready!! Our new prop is finished and in production!

Precision CNC machined from solid barstock.

This prop is 50mm in diameter and the average pitch is 3.25" The trailing edge is 4.0"

The prop should work well on Sport 45's and 45 tunnels. It may also work well on some 45 monos.

It will be a great 45 rigger prop if you run at high altitude or use low nitro.

The first production run is made from 7075-T6. The strength is equal to a standard cast BeCu alloy prop.

Future production will also be avalible in alloy steel for those who want the thinnest, sharpest blades possible.

Every blade is identical in pitch and thickness throughout every section.

This is the first in a series that is sure to break many records and win many races.

In an effort to see these props tested on as many different boats as possible we are offering

a special introductry price of only $30.

This price will be good through midnight Sunday March 16th. There will be no quantity limitations.

They are in stock and ready to ship.

This first prop has no name designation. I've yet to decide on which method to use.

This prop is also avalible in opposite Right hand rotation for the electic boaters.

Please call 386-208-1036 or e-mail [email protected] to get these awesome props at this one time great price.

Good boating,

Andy

This prop is 50mm in diameter and the average pitch is 3.25" The trailing edge is 4.0"

The prop should work well on Sport 45's and 45 tunnels. It may also work well on some 45 monos.

The first production run is made from 7075-T6. The strength is equal to a standard cast BeCu alloy prop.

Future production will also be avalible in alloy steel for those who want the thinnest, sharpest blades possible.

This is the first in a series that is sure to break many records and win many races.

In an effort to see these props tested on as many different boats as possible we are offering

This price will be good through midnight Sunday March 16th. There will be no quantity limitations.

This first prop has no name designation. I've yet to decide on which method to use.

This prop is also avalible in opposite Right hand rotation for the electic boaters.

Please call 386-208-1036 or e-mail [email protected] to get these awesome props at this one time great price.

Good boating,

Andy
Andy how about setting up a pay-pal account to make it easy for us overseas to send payment, I'm sure it would increase your all round sales :rolleyes:

Good boating,

Andy
Andy how about setting up a pay-pal account to make it easy for us overseas to send payment, I'm sure it would increase your all round sales :rolleyes:
Barry,

We do have a Paypal account. [email protected]

Thanks,

Andy

Back