What up Buck

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David, you simply do not have enough faith...a true believer would never use liquid courage, wear helmet, face protection, thick jacket and use a slow speed grinder.

Also, I think there is a group of the rattle snake worshipers in your area that you can join when you get lonesome.

Carry on.........

David, you simply do not have enough faith...a true believer would never use liquid courage, wear helmet, face protection, thick jacket and use a slow speed grinder.

Also, I think there is a group of the rattle snake worshipers in your area that you can join when you get lonesome.

Carry on.........
I only worship the NITRO GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will start a Go Fund Me page to get a nest egg if this kills me to help the wife out .
It will be listed under DING DONG DAVE TESTING FUND

You give me a big shot of your adult beverage and I will stand in the next room and pull the trigger....
It will be difficult for you to tie your fishing flies with one eye and stub fingers.:)

You give me a big shot of your adult beverage and I will stand in the next room and pull the trigger....
It will be difficult for you to tie your fishing flies with one eye and stub fingers.:)
So what makes you think more RPM's will change things????????
Remember the last time you thought you knew the answer.................LOL
Coast you some BBQ rub.

How many years now have you saved this video just to prove you were right ONE TIME?????WOW.
Was the BBQ sauce that good?

I will almost bet that you have the sauce bottle bronzed and placed on the mantle.

Even a broken clock is right SOMETIMES........

Carry on my friend:D

How many years now have you saved this video just to prove you were right ONE TIME?????WOW.
Was the BBQ sauce that good?

I will almost bet that you have the sauce bottle bronzed and placed on the mantle.

Even a broken clock is right SOMETIMES........

Carry on my friend:D
It is posted on my You tube channel with other things I did for all eternity for every one to see................. 🤫
No it was not that good still have that bag of rub hope that it will turn in to the beer we bet for..................................... 😢

All in time.......
I tried to get you to go to Hobart with me, all expenses paid, no cost to you. I could have paid you the beer bet then.
A lost bet paid is just not the same unless it is paid in person....only then can the bragging rights and haggling be real. You tube is not the same:)

Charles

Last edited:
All in time.......
I tried to get you to go to Hobart with me, all expenses paid, no cost to you. I could have paid you the beer bet then.
A lost bet paid is just not the same unless it is paid in person....only then can the bragging rights and haggling be real. You tube is not the same:)

Charles
hopefully some day we will hook up in person at a race.

Charles
Just remember It is very unlikely this was my only time being right.
But one thing is for sure you where wrong.
That is hard to believe with all your extensive knowledge in the air flow of are toy eng from studying NASA engineering papers to produce the finest Carburetor to ever adorn a toy boat...................🙃
Just wanted to point out to others why you have a fascination with all ways sticking your 2 cents in when ever I post some thing technical in nature.
I received a call and PM's about how much of a A$$ you are but I tell them you are just a bitter old man that has nothing better to do.
I think you may need to get some help with your anger issue's as thy are not helping your credibility at this point.
Sorry your ego is so fragile........................................
And as far as your Hobart story goes......think you need to get some memory care also at you age.
And it was not a bottle of BBQ sauce it was a zip lock bag of what ever that was.
Please if you are going to post stuff try to get the FACTS RIGHT................................................

See you just can't have any fun any more with out some one getting But hurt........................................LOL
1629567921180.png

Last edited:
You ever see the movie "My cousin Vinny"?
I love that movie!!! Morisa Tormei was so cute and good looking!! Knockout body too!!

Remember the part where Vinny was doing the card trick ? That was a great part too....

But,,, as with all tricks, they are just that..a trick!
If you watch closely, you can see where he drops his hand below the table as he throws away the card that was covering the joker card!

Kinda just like you do in the video, where you drop the rotor disk housing out of camera sight as you flick off the thin rotor disk that typically sticks to the housing with a little bit of oil...

There was no reason to drop your hand as you pulled the rotor housing off... why not just open it up in front of the camera in full view???
Hmmm???

Remember.... you can't sh!t an old bullsh!tter!!

Nobody, and I mean nobody pulls the wool over the eyes of a Trapani...

You ever see the movie "My cousin Vinny"?
I love that movie!!! Morisa Tormei was so cute and good looking!! Knockout body too!!

Remember the part where Vinny was doing the card trick ? That was a great part too....

But,,, as with all tricks, they are just that..a trick!
If you watch closely, you can see where he drops his hand below the table as he throws away the card that was covering the joker card!

Kinda just like you do in the video, where you drop the rotor disk housing out of camera sight as you flick off the thin rotor disk that typically sticks to the housing with a little bit of oil...

There was no reason to drop your hand as you pulled the rotor housing off... why not just open it up in front of the camera in full view???
Hmmm???

Remember.... you can't sh!t an old bullsh!tter!!

Nobody, and I mean nobody pulls the wool over the eyes of a Trapani...

Ha! Right at 2:40.

Busted!!! :D:D:D

Ya OK what ever you think. The disk stuck to the back plate and then fell off....LOL
What ever......................
Try it some time and tell me what happens.
Relay not that hard to do just take the disk out and start it.
Better yet gust pull the back cover off same way I did and tell me if the disk ever sticks to the back plate.
Not Rocket science.
O the only reason it ran was the Zoom carb on the eng......................................... 🤫

Yes that it a trick has to be can't be true would defies all know 2 stroke logic.
How would you know if the wool was pulled over your eyes when thy are closed?

Last edited:
Charles
Just remember It is very unlikely this was my only time being right.
But one thing is for sure you where wrong.
That is hard to believe with all your extensive knowledge in the air flow of are toy eng from studying NASA engineering papers to produce the finest Carburetor to ever adorn a toy boat...................🙃
Just wanted to point out to others why you have a fascination with all ways sticking your 2 cents in when ever I post some thing technical in nature.
I received a call and PM's about how much of a A$$ you are but I tell them you are just a bitter old man that has nothing better to do.
I think you may need to get some help with your anger issue's as thy are not helping your credibility at this point.
Sorry your ego is so fragile........................................
And as far as your Hobart story goes......think you need to get some memory care also at you age.
And it was not a bottle of BBQ sauce it was a zip lock bag of what ever that was.
Please if you are going to post stuff try to get the FACTS RIGHT................................................

David, I see that your therapy is not working, again. Smoking the pills, drinking the mash and talking the trash, again, huh.
Careful, that is a bad combination. Just shows everyone your true condition.
Better to be old than to be pathetic.

Charles

Last edited:
Back