What pipe Prop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

I have a hummingbird 21 im going to run a short stroke Nova Rossi in what pipe works best ? 3280? goind=g to start with a 1445 pitched up

Mike,

A lot of good 21 Hydro propellers out on the market.

H-4,H-5,H-6,H-7,1450 reduced,1445,1452 reduced,etc.

They will all run good if you set up your boat right.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

Mikey,

the 3280 is a great pipe start @ 8" or so and go from there.. 1445 may be a bit small.. i am not the norm as i like larger dia props.. the 50 x 69 is a great prop as mentioned..

welcome to the world of 21 hydro lol..

chris

I have a hummingbird 21 im going to run a short stroke Nova Rossi in what pipe works best ? 3280? goind=g to start with a 1445 pitched up
Personal favorite is an H-7 cut to 46mm cupped to 3.5". The 3280 is a good pipe if you can't get an Irwin. Also remember Andy has a new pipe coming out designed specifically for the wrap around header style motors like the N/R. Run the pipe short & spin the snot out of it. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently running one of Andy's 180* header pipes and couldn't be happier. It works great. I purchased the SS standard muffled version for my CMB Green head and It absolutely screams!!!

I'm currently running one of Andy's 180* header pipes and couldn't be happier. It works great. I purchased the SS standard muffled version for my CMB Green head and It absolutely screams!!!
I'm glad to hear about that pipe, I am about to push the button on getting that one.

It is the new 21SS pipe from Andy isn't it Zach?

JW

Mikey

ops3280 pipe H6 /3.6-3.8 inches picth H7-H10 are good props.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to hear about that pipe, I am about to push the button on getting that one.

It is the new 21SS pipe from Andy isn't it Zach?

JW

JW...Push it!!! Yes its the 21SS. I am 100% pleased with the pipe. I was hesitant at first due to hearing some things about them coming apart, this one has been through 2 gallons and I haven't had any problems with it. It still looks brand new. No seepage or anything. Its waaaaaay quiet too!!! I was suprised at how well it performed. Andy has really done his homework on this one.

Back