Goofing around with old stuff once more! What about this tuned pipe??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
So i picked up a NIB K&B disk rotor marine engine with a K&B Marine tuned pipe and my great buddy Tom Foley was aware that it existed so i wondered any of you older boaters also knew anything about this brand new old pipe?? I know i should be working on my up to date boats, but i love playing with this old stuff too! Its all going into a JAE .21 rigger!

Attachments

• IMG_2214 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2214 - Copy.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2215.JPG
    IMG_2215.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2216.JPG
    IMG_2216.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2217.JPG
    IMG_2217.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 0
So i picked up a NIB K&B disk rotor marine engine with a K&B Marine tuned pipe and my great buddy Tom Foley was aware that it existed so i wondered any of you older boaters also knew anything about this brand new old pipe?? I know i should be working on my up to date boats, but i love playing with this old stuff too! Its all going into a JAE .21 rigger!

The pipe is junk worst pipe ever made. I will give you $50 bucks for it. ;)

That pipe was a BEAST on OS Max 46's in Sport-40's
Before we started burying the pipes in the hull.
But Norm is right,,, it is JUNK!!!
I'll pick it up in January for proper disposal.

Back