What Fuel to Use?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimBarth

I just bougt a new Miss Vegas. and Now i need to get fuel for it. what should i get??

Thanks.

I just bougt a new Miss Vegas. and Now i need to get fuel for it. what should i get??Thanks.
i have been running trinity 35 % $17.99 a quart a hobby people mine is a car engine you could bump up the nitro if its water cooled,shane

I just bougt a new Miss Vegas. and Now i need to get fuel for it. what should i get??

Thanks.

[/quote

I run Wildcat 30% in my daughters MV. She won D-14 points series with it last year. A lot of the guys here ran 50% but she still beat them. The best part of running the 30% is we didn't burn any plugs in her MV last year.

DonB

Tim,

As much nitro as you can afford is not a bad deal.. BUT.. make sure its a boat fuel or has around 18% oil..

If you want to get a good fuel for testing.. dont ask me how i know.. try a quart or two of the Tower 30% boat fuel.. its not much money and it just might suprise ya.

ROCK ON

Grim

Aww Grim lol i know you got hook ups lol. I was Thinking Odonell 30% for brake in. but not sure what the local hobby shop carrys. ill look for some thing with at least 18% oil.. Cant Wait to meet some of you guys at a race soon.

wildcat 35 % promix 18% oil .The best out of 6 or 7 brands i have tried .No need for anything higher in nitro.

Latest posts

Back