What about a GAS boat Forum?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrotoys

This is just something for guys to kick around and comment on.

I have powered boats, and i know a few others have gas and nitro.

Its something some people might want to add there .02 to, and see if Tom can do a forum for it

Just a thought here. The other board has some asses on it and are always talking some sort of ****. Would be nice to keep it all on one board as there is a great group on this one. Plus the die hard gas guys, HATE THE "N" WORD.

I know theres plenty that run both, and i see more and more from jims comming over here as well.

NT

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Jims has that well and truly covered personally ;) Unless there are people who don't want to go to that site of course...

:blink: Gas or Nitro?, It really make no differance if we have our own forum because either one is a GAS! :p Scott

I guess the all get wett in one way or another. Gas, Nitro. Just thinking guys, Maybe me thinking to much. <_<

NT

NT,

Lots of the gas dudes from Jims are members here, Jim was here just the other nite, Mike G, Rad, Eddy and Hap are some others, I have always said to come on over and check it out!!!! I had mixed replys to that one :blink: :D

Ha,Ha,

Gene B)

Do we realy need both? NO. A boat is a boat no matter what powers it!

Kevin :blink: :blink:

Ksheren, evidently you haven't been over to Jim's R/C Boat Dock! :rolleyes: They like to think of themselves as hardcore Gas boaters buts it's surprising how many of them do own the "N" powered boats also. A lot of good people over there, I go into the chat room and yack with them on occasion and have had the chance to meet some of the more well known members but some of the stuff has been done to death. We need a site that is doing something different. I'm a member of at least a half-doxen other boat sites and it does get to be the same old same old after a while. I've seen too many people go to these sites and ask the same questions and get the same answers to elementary questions that pop up constantly.

This site does fill a niche that others that I know of don't, that's why we like it here so much.

Ha,Ha,

I believe we all know who is the "King of the One Cheek Sneak" :blink:

He lives a little north of me......... :D

Ron I am a member of Jim's Boat Dock for over year. I run 4 gas boats and have 4 nitro boats for the 2004 season. I met you at the Michigan Cup in Lansing. Hope to see you racing some time. ;) Your right about this site it dose have it's own niche. So why change a good thing.

Tom thanks for adding the Sport & Scale Fourm it's great. It is sommmething that was needed.

Kevin Sheren

IMPBA# 7296

if we [read Tom]make too many forums we'll start having empty ones that people never use, and the general one will get less and less traffic till its not really worth looking any more.... <_< ;)

i dunno about yall but i would never have built anything but a .18 cat if i hadnt seen other guy's stuff in the general forum, and that wouldnt have happened if everything was divided into different forums.

Joe

Back