WCRA 1 day race #3 June 1st

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rod does it look like we will be racing at your race site this year i hope it is a nice one Robert

Rod,

My entry went in the mail this morning! I hope to see some entries in my classes this time around!

Man I had a great time at the race seeing friends and enjoying the racing . I had not planned on being there but thanks to Nitro Louie and Rod Hendricks for lighting the fire . Thanks to all the Tampa Club members and the Brandon Club members for making this fun deal possible ! :)

Fella's

Mike & I really wanted to come over for this one, I really would like to be able to race the sport 21 I invested sooo much into to get running, and it looks like traveling to the one day races is the only way thats gonna happen.

Unless you guys are going to come over for the Palm Beach race with those sport-21's

anyway, sorry to have missed it, maybe we'll get over for the next one.

Let me know if any of you are planning on coming over though

Rick

Fella'sMike & I really wanted to come over for this one, I really would like to be able to race the sport 21 I invested sooo much into to get running, and it looks like traveling to the one day races is the only way thats gonna happen.

Unless you guys are going to come over for the Palm Beach race with those sport-21's

anyway, sorry to have missed it, maybe we'll get over for the next one.

Let me know if any of you are planning on coming over though

Rick
Rick,

I'm planning on being there with the usual fleet.

Don,Do you know if John Otto is coming?

If he's not, would you be willing to deliver some fuel?

Since you are coming, I will enter the sport 20.

Rick
Rick,

I believe Otto will be there, however if he's not, I or someone else will of course bring the fuel! Give John a little notice and he'll make whatever you need. We'll see that it gets there.

Back