WAY TO GO BILL GIBSON

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Old slow and steady got er done this weekend at the Winter Nationals in Orlando Fla. B)

Way to go Bill , Congrats on the RTR Overall win. What's that thing 20 for 20 and back hot EVERY TIME :eek:

Knock on wood. :lol:

BTW

3RD in Sport 21 also- B)

I could see your smile from Tampa.......

Great job buddy.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
It couldn,t have gone to a better guy Bill is a true gentalman! Bill thanks for all of your help.

Kevin Sheren

Old slow and steady got er done this weekend at the Winter Nationals in Orlando Fla. B) Way to go Bill , Congrats on the RTR Overall win. What's that thing 20 for 20 and back hot EVERY TIME :eek:

BTW

3RD in Sport 21 also- B)

Great job buddy.

Andy
Thanks so much Andy...I really had a ball, but i gotta own up to the fact that it wasnt for some bad luck for a couple of the other racers who clearly had more boat speed than me (and you know who you are, Noel and Kevin! ha ha) the outcome would certainly have been different! And if I would have listened to GO FAST FOLEY in Sport 20 sooner, i might have done a little better (you gotta lean it out Bill!) But i aint complaining! And you are right...Im still smiling!! Hope to see you at the 1-day... Bill

It couldn,t have gone to a better guy Bill is a true gentalman! Bill thanks for all of your help.
Kevin Sheren
It was my pleasure Kevin...that is one flyin fast boat you've got! I hope we get to race again sometime...although i think id better come up up with some more ponies before i race either you or Noel again, cause you guys got your boats goin GOOD! Take care, Bill

Old slow and steady got er done this weekend at the Winter Nationals in Orlando Fla. B) Way to go Bill , Congrats on the RTR Overall win. What's that thing 20 for 20 and back hot EVERY TIME :eek:

BTW

3RD in Sport 21 also- B)

Great job buddy.

Andy
Thanks so much Andy...I really had a ball, but i gotta own up to the fact that it wasnt for some bad luck for a couple of the other racers who clearly had more boat speed than me (and you know who you are, Noel and Kevin! ha ha) the outcome would certainly have been different! And if I would have listened to GO FAST FOLEY in Sport 20 sooner, i might have done a little better (you gotta lean it out Bill!) But i aint complaining! And you are right...Im still smiling!! Hope to see you at the 1-day... Bill
Grab that knob on the transmitter and dial it in!!

BILL - CONGRADULATIONS 2009 NAMBA WINTERNATIONAL RTR CHAMPION - THATS PRETTY COOL - COULDN'T HAVE GONE TO NICER RACER - SEE YA SOON SPOILER - NOEL

BTW

3RD in Sport 21 also- B)

Great job buddy.

Andy
Thanks so much Andy...I really had a ball, but i gotta own up to the fact that it wasnt for some bad luck for a couple of the other racers who clearly had more boat speed than me (and you know who you are, Noel and Kevin! ha ha) the outcome would certainly have been different!
You been around long enough to know that,

To finish First, First you must finish ;)

See ya at the One Day, I'm not running , but I will stop by and say hey to everyone.

Andy

Bill look out wife took a third in her first race boy she keeps that boat on the bouys and doesnt get nervous i am in trouble lol

Bill look out wife took a third in her first race boy she keeps that boat on the bouys and doesnt get nervous i am in trouble lol
Hey man, thats GREAT! Please congratulate your wife for me and tell her that it sounds like she's going to enjoy kicking the guys butts! We really need more RTR's at the races...It was so much fun to have 8 of of em at the Winternats..wish there could be 5 to 10 of em at EVERY race! Hope to see you soon, Bill

Latest posts

Back