washington boaters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byron westman

Hi guys

I can't seem to find any boater in my local area so i was wondering were you wasington guy hang out. I would like to meet up some were to have day of fun racing . Is there a place were you guys meet ?

I seen that there are a few of you in the seatle area .

hey there are LOTS of us in here, we have a few places to run, a really nice little test pond in fife, also a bit away from you in kitsap county theres some places but the tacoma guys are a blast to hang out with. pm me and ill get ya some numbers and locations!!

Hi guys I can't seem to find any boater in my local area so i was wondering were you wasington guy hang out. I would like to meet up some were to have day of fun racing . Is there a place were you guys meet ?

I seen that there are a few of you in the seatle area .
You might want to contact Northwest Rooster Tails, they race all over the place. I was at one of their races last month in Marysville. I fyou were into scale boats, R/C Unlimiteds and Unlimiteds Northwest both will be racing in Marysville in the next few weekends. You can check out their schedules at http://rcunlimiteds.org/ and http://unlimitedsnw.org as well as NAMBA district 8 at http://www.namba.com/content/showdistrict....&Contact=21

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys

I am waiting for one more engine part then i will be ready to race . That would be great to me up and play toy boats ,lol . the clubs that were posted were all 1/8 hydro stuff ! alittle bigger than my rtr mv. they

would be fun to watch though.

OPIOOOOOOOOOO what it do should of came to duval it was one awesome weekend

were do boat in duval, I googled it and seen 2 little ponds ,one that had a boat launch ,park ,and bib parking lot?

yea i know i should have came up there, had to work, oh well, byron i know were a bit futher than some of those guys but we have tons of .18's in our area!

Come to Tacoma on June 20 & 21. District points race the Gang will all be there. Oh My God I still have a headache from Duval. :unsure: Greg

try google maps, "Fort Steilacoom Park WA", I just treid it and it will show you the lake!!

oh and dont mind the mental institution next to park, its okay, really it is...

The park is right across a main street from Western State Mental Hospital. Seems appropriate for those of us crazy about model boating. :D
JD

Jerry you gave away your secret...how many times have we told you that you are not crazy....not right..... but not crazy.

Got my brand new Miss Vegas today, can't wait to get her in the water sunday. I took a second place in Greensboro two weeks ago with my Bouy Baby "Thumper" . (my first RTR) I almost edged out Kerri Carter (MeTime) but they said drafting and bumping were not legal in RC boat racing. I forgot where I was. She won her first race ever with a Miss Vegas. She's got the bug too. Thanks to people like you that know we all must start somewhere. I think I have made the turn from being scared to death to just getting out there and having fun. Now you got to come back to SC and autograph my new boat. jeni

Boy! after reading the last few posts im so jealous.....I wish we had the enthusiasim for RTR racing down here in Fla. like you guys have up in your areas....Its not like we dont have any at all, we usually have a decent turnout for the 2 day races, but we also have 6-1 day races and i cant remember the last time we had enough boats to make a class.....its such a FUN class to race in whether your a beginer or an old guy like me...now i gotta start savin my pennies for that new DUECE...but im not puttin ol faithful on the shelf anytime soon! :)

I was just wondering if there is a place close by to park my travel trailer for the june 20 /21 weekend

I was just wondering if there is a place close by to park my travel trailer for the june 20 /21 weekend
I am not aware of any places close to the park and camping overnight in the park isn't allowed. You might be able to park overnight in the WalMart parking lot about 3 miles from the lake, but I don't know that.

JD

there is an Albertsons ( i think) grocery store just outside of the park, just tell the cops ya broke down or are to sleepy to drive, its worked for me before! :D :ph34r:

there is an Albertsons ( i think) grocery store just outside of the park, just tell the cops ya broke down or are to sleepy to drive, its worked for me before! :D :ph34r:
You can always tell them you wanted to be first in line at the bakery Sunday morning to buy donuts. :lol:

JD

You can always tell them you wanted to be first in line at the bakery Sunday morning to buy donuts. :lol:

JD

that would make them mad, you do wanna beat the cops to there donuts lol!!!! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back