Warehouse hobbies Enforcer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIP Tide

Hello,

I am fairly new to the sport I picked up an Enforcer Man O War two years ago when I lived back in Michigan, at any rate I can't find any manuals or instructions that help me remember what kind of fuel to oil mix this motor takes. I also would like any tuning suggestions in the means of best fuel to air ratio for this kind of motor. Any and all help would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

Hello,
I am fairly new to the sport I picked up an Enforcer Man O War two years ago when I lived back in Michigan, at any rate I can't find any manuals or instructions that help me remember what kind of fuel to oil mix this motor takes. I also would like any tuning suggestions in the means of best fuel to air ratio for this kind of motor. Any and all help would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike
Mike I have the same engine in a boat similuar to yours and I use 6 oz of synthic oil per gallon of gas high test.

Walt Barney

I run 8oz. of Honda HP2 to one gallon of gas, but any high quality oil and you will be alright. On the needle settings go 1 1/2 turns out on the low and high will give you a good starting point.

Jeff Lee

Like said... 8/10oz per gallon. Sofar ive tried Amsoil Dominator Synthetic, Morgans Cool Power Blue synthetic, Quicksilver regular, and now Honda HP2 synthetic. All have worked quite well.

Reading all of the other threads about which mono hulls are competitive I did not once come accross any mention of warehouse hobbies or aeromarine hobbies, are these boats remotely close to the Big "3"?

Like I stated before, I have a Man O War and have been considering upgrading the motor to make it faster. Should I just start with a new boat if I am considering compettitive racing?

I don't think the WHH hulls come close to the top 3 boats mentioned. It's just another type of hull, not designed for racing but more to be sclae like, like an Apache ( deep-V boat).

If you can get one to be stable at 55mph i dont see why they would not be competitive. As big as they are they handle the rough well which could give it an advantage over the smaller boats that get hairy in the rough.

Back