• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Props for KB 3.5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbnate804

anybody got a couple extra, sharpened and balanced props for their 3.5 they wouldn't mind selling. i had a x440 before and i really liked the look of it but i'm not going to be picky this time around. just wanna get on the water . message me or post here it doesn't matter.

nate

Hello Nate, I have lots of ready to race props that would work for you. I will take a look at what I have and post some options for you soon. Thanks. Is it a 3.5 mono, hydro, or tunnel?

Eric Canto

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for covering mark. the only time i can get on this dagone computer is late at night. and mark nailed it for me eric, i am running a tunnel. i'm open to all options and opinions as far as props since this is all new to me. just need props.

nate

nobody else has got props they want to offer up? what if i buy the props and pay you to work them over? any takers that way? i'd love to do it myself but i'd rather get this boat going and try doing props later on.

Nate

Hey Nate! the props eric has up for sale to ya are all dynamite 3.5 tunnel props, and, sharpened and balanced they are a heck of a deal, too! Jump on in! good luck, later dudes.. mike

bbnate804 said:
nobody else has got props they want to offer up?  what if i buy the props and pay you to work them over?  any takers that way?  i'd love to do it myself but i'd rather get this boat going and try doing props later on. 
Nate

86329[/snapback]

I have a couple of new in the pack s-220 & s-225 (stainless) I don't have a boat that uses these sizes any longer. I will work them up for you if you like & ship if your still looking for props. 25.00 each & to mail them only cost 1.00

I have an x442 texas cut and a prather 220. Both professionally done. I tried to run them but both were too big for my application. Maybe been in the waterfor a total of 5 min each.

I'll let go of both for 42.00 shipped.

well now you guys got me scratching my head. just what size props fit a stock kb 3.5? i've seen prather 215 and 220, octura 1440 and x440. what else?

nate

bbnate804 said:
well now you guys got me scratching my head.  just what size props fit a stock kb 3.5?  i've seen prather 215 and 220, octura 1440 and x440.  what else?
nate

86690[/snapback]

Hi I found this verry usefull. I don't know if it is the best one but it has helped me.

Prop chart

Chris

Back