• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: MAC 21 PARTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captwalter

We have a young boy in our club, 11 years old, who blew his engine today testing for the Winternats. For him to run in the Winternats he needs a crank and rod for his blue head MAC 21 engine. Does anyone out there have these parts that will help him out and allow him to run in the Winternats? We are not asking for a handout as we are more than willing to buy these parts if they are available. Many thanks for your consideration. Perry

Perry check with Andy Brown he might have some of what you need for speedy Josh hope you guys have fun see you in feb. Robert

Also check with richy lind he does have parts or he did. I had to get a button head quick he had some. Robert

We have a young boy in our club, 11 years old, who blew his engine today testing for the Winternats. For him to run in the Winternats he needs a crank and rod for his blue head MAC 21 engine. Does anyone out there have these parts that will help him out and allow him to run in the Winternats? We are not asking for a handout as we are more than willing to buy these parts if they are available. Many thanks for your consideration. Perry
bump

bump
I have a spare motor he can use, NOT FOR SALE, and then he can ship it back after the race. He can run the motor or pull pieces he needs I just need it back as my back up motor. I have two kids that run the .21 class in mono and hydro and it is a back up for them otherwise I would sell it or the parts.

Let me know if you need it.

Robert Holland

We have found the parts thanks to Andy Brown and John Otto. Also thanks to those who assisted in this matter. A very special thanks to Robert Holland. I hope to meet you some day Robert so that I can personally thank your for your generosity. It is folks like you that make this wonderful sport so much fun. Wishing you and your family a tremendous 2008 racing season. Perry

Good luck Perry at Orlando i wont be there have alot going on but will see you in Feb. great to hear josh can run good luck Robert

We have found the parts thanks to Andy Brown and John Otto. Also thanks to those who assisted in this matter. A very special thanks to Robert Holland. I hope to meet you some day Robert so that I can personally thank your for your generosity. It is folks like you that make this wonderful sport so much fun. Wishing you and your family a tremendous 2008 racing season. Perry

Glad to hear the "Space Coast Rocket -Josh " will be in the house, that kids fast NOW- give him a few more years and he's gonna take everyone too school. :eek: B) -No joke.

Do tell Perry, brand new parts from somewhere in central Fla maybe ?? or is that a secret :huh:

Andy

Back