• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted- 67 parabolic pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
In all the years I've been racing I never lost a pipe to the pond gods. Well I can't say that anymore as a pipe bracket broke on my F hydro yesterday at a club race & I lost my 67 parabolic pipe. So anybody got a 67 parabolic pipe that they don't need please let me know. As close to uncut length would be preferred but I know beggars can't be choosers....... B)

Found one! Thanks Walt!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
In all the years I've been racing I never lost a pipe to the pond gods. Well I can't say that anymore as a pipe bracket broke on my F hydro yesterday at a club race & I lost my 67 parabolic pipe. So anybody got a 67 parabolic pipe that they don't need please let me know. As close to uncut length would be preferred but I know beggars can't be choosers....... B)

I have one the one with the dinger it :D

:lol: :D :lol: Bob went to scuba dive into the pond and found one from you so resale it again :lol:

:lol: :D :lol: Bob went to scuba dive into the pond and found one from you so resale it again :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back