• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: A few unused parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

After a few bad years with family and job changes I am back to building boats and hopefully I will race next year full time I have been going through all my boat stuff and am changing directions and will be selling items I don't see ever using, this is what I have found so far. All items are listed with shipping charges in the U.S.:

#1 Used 67-80 Cooper Pipe with pressure fitting $47.00 shipped

#2 Used 45 Cooper Pipe with pressure fitting and pipe clamp $37.00 Shipped

#3 Brand New .21 Cooper Pipe with pipe clamp $47.00 Shipped

#4 40 size rudder new $10.00 Shipped SOLD

#5 T-bracket for stuffing tube for a gas applications $14.00 bucks shipped

#6 Walt Barney tank I had this made for a Sport 20 and measured the wrong size so it wont fit for my application currently, basically new just wrong size. $46.00 Shipped SOLD

Thanks Beau

Boat parts for sale 002.JPG

Boat parts for sale 003.JPG

Boat parts for sale 004.JPG

Boat parts for sale 005.JPG

Boat parts for sale 006.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Beau,

I will take #4 the .40 size rudder.

Will PM payment method.

Thanks,

kez

Samuel,

Yes it was for my Blazer Whip, I added a piece of wood for strength and I don't want to take it out the boat is complete, it is easier to build a new tank then try to cut it out the piece I added for strength. I know If I took out the the piece it would fit pefectly, I just dont want to go through all of that since the boat is ready for final coat of paint.

Beau

Latest posts

Back