• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 21 inboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM MOORE

Im looking for a os 21 rgm inboard for my grandsons boat, or what 21 motors are you willing to part with

Tom

Tom,

Are you looking for more of a racing engine or something to play with? Give us an idea of examples you might consider. I have several types of 21s.

Curt

Curt

Im looking for a good running 21 not to $$$ for my grandsons boat to run in kids class.

Thanks for asking Tom

Tom,

Take a look at rctinman's CS motor for sale. It fits every aspect your looking for; cheap and inexpensive...... Plus, Mr. Marty Davis claims it has potential.....

"INTERESTING..... Bet it could be made to run very well..."

good luck

Mike

Curt
Im looking for a good running 21 not to $$$ for my grandsons boat to run in kids class.

Thanks for asking Tom

Im looking for a os 21 rgm inboard for my grandsons boat, or what 21 motors are you willing to part with
Tom
I HAVE A SUPER CLEAN READY TO RUN NOVA ROSSI SHORT STROKE BLUE HEAD WITH COLLET AND HEADER FOR $250.00

Back