• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Looking for a .21 Seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#4- All questions, answers to questions, shipping costs, offers and counter offers will be posted on the for sale thread. No more p/m sent, text me, call me, etc. unless the item is already sold and buyer/seller are exchanging address or payment information.

Hey Virgil, Please post up a few pictures here, I’d like to see what you have, in case Bruce passes on it…

#4- All questions, answers to questions, shipping costs, offers and counter offers will be posted on the for sale thread. No more p/m sent, text me, call me, etc. unless the item is already sold and buyer/seller are exchanging address or payment information.

Sorry guys, old habits die hard....yes please post up the pics!

Hey Virgil, Please post up a few pictures here, I’d like to see what you have, in case Bruce passes on it…
I’ll have pictures up this afternoon when I return home. I usually ship FedEx ground but if anyone wants the boat and has a preferred shipping method please let me know.

Thanks,

Virgil

There was a nick on the nose that I filled in. It has everything needed but it needs a rod for the third channel. Also if anyone is going to the Voodoo race I will be there and can bring the boat with me.

Thanks for the interest

Virgil

There was a nick on the nose that I filled in. It has everything needed but it needs a rod for the third channel. Also if anyone is going to the Voodoo race I will be there and can bring the boat with me.

Thanks for the interest

Virgil
I'll take it Virgil, gimme a total to 33609 and your PayPal.

Bruce
813-451-6102

I have an orange metal flake SD3 I would sell less engine. Futaba S9350 on steering and a pair of S650's for mixture and throttle. NAMBA numbers are removal.

Attachments

• DSCN6913.JPG
    DSCN6913.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN6920.JPG
    DSCN6920.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • P1030998.JPG
    P1030998.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • CMB Purple Head 6.jpg
    CMB Purple Head 6.jpg