• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for a Rapter 21 pipe Carbon suited for a cmb 21 beta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walt,

Let me know what I owe you for the carbon -21 squarewave pipe?

Thank You,

Mark Sholund

Walt,

Let me know what I owe you for the carbon -21 squarewave pipe?

Thank You,

Mark Sholund
Mark make me an offer and check to see if you have paid me for the last props I sent you'as I have no record of them being paid.
Thanks
Walt

I'm thinking it's one of the 3 in the middle? For a beta, I have a Marty nova pipe are all these 21 pipes?

I’m pretty sure the 2 on the left are MD21 pipes, first a heat racing pipe and 2nd is a SAW version. Tyler, are the 2 on the right Texan pipes designed by Glenn Quarles?
John

I own both of those .12 pipes that are furtherest to the right. I always refer to far right pipe as his .12 Texan/Macs #1110 Hybrid Pipe. The pipe to the left of it is a .12 Raptor SS Pipe that Brian designed to be more of a SAW pipe but I might be confusing it with another .12 pipe he made? I contacted him several years back to learn about & buy a 12 Pipe from him for my JAE 12. He only had only 1 pipe left (Raptor .12 SS pipe) so I bought it. That’s the same pipe I’ve ran since I began racing my .12 hydro. It’s worked so well on my setup I still haven’t tested his Texan/Macs .12 pipe yet! You can identify Raptor SS pipe by the flat belly section. Maybe Brian will chime in & correct me or elaborate more on them?
Brian Neumann

Back