Want to see what $1200 worth of LiPos look like?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's right but usually the crowd is so stoned to the bejesus they never would known :)
Actually I think I would have often fallen into that group back in the day. Alot of shows I remember getting to, watching them get going then it all blends into one big blur......... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That's right but usually the crowd is so stoned to the bejesus they never would known :)
Actually I think I would have often fallen into that group back in the day. Alot of shows I remember getting to, watching them get going then it all blends into one big blur......... :p
How times have changed, held up BIC lighters, now they hold up CELL phones. :wacko: Sorry Preston, got a little side tracked, :eek: Ya Think :lol:

What happened to "with a few red lights a few old beds we made a place to sweat" I think you all need to go back and listen to the album :D It will bring back old memories LOL

And everyone wonders why I'm afraid to run/own FE boats.. With my luck the samething would happend to me too..

Back