• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy Seaducer 60/80 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhomodel

Looking for a seaducer 60/80 or similar lenght boat. Does not have to be in the best shape as I'm not shy of doing some work, but running surface has to be ok. Preferrably without hardware as it wil be converted to a gasser and the nitro driveline hardware is too small.

You must be willing to ship abroad & accept PayPal as I live in the Netherlands.

Looking for a seaducer 60/80 or similar lenght boat. Does not have to be in the best shape as I'm not shy of doing some work, but running surface has to be ok. Preferrably without hardware as it wil be converted to a gasser and the nitro driveline hardware is too small.

You must be willing to ship abroad & accept PayPal as I live in the Netherlands.

I have a brand new Sprint gas mono Red MF top white bottom. I think it is Carbon kevlar but not 100% sure. with the hardware already installed. I will make you a good deal on it. Send me a PM.

Jerry

Seaducer Boats

Back