• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF 60/80 Mono props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Miller

Supporting Member
Looking for 60/80 mono props. I have a 42" Seaducer SD3. Planning to run CMB 80HR with CMB fat pipe. I guess X462 or X460? Please let me know what you guys have available.

Thanks

Scott

x 465...Octura still have most of them..
default_wink.png

Here's a couple pictures and one of my twin .61 I'm not sure why the pictures are sidways.

IMG_0834.JPG

20150509_145115.jpg

20160309_183413.jpg

I see,i like the seaducer , so the engine in the ducer is very modified? Is that a AA speed pipe on the ducer?

Looks good.

Last edited by a moderator:
The engine is a converted Novarossi speed .61 aircraft engine. Built the head button and cooling head and carburetor. The flywheel is from the Novarossi .46. All the timing is stock except I did up the crank duration from 200 to 220 degrees open time. Exhausted timing is stock at 184 and the intake is 130. The pipe is the cmb black fat pipe. I'm running a .470 bore carb. It runs very well. Any other questions I'd be glad to answer.

Latest posts

Back