Vinyl Cutting Software

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Jacuzzi

Recently got a 36 inch vinyl cutter at work and we need some better software to do the actual cutting and design. Need the ability to cut images and letters etc. Unit is a ZenCut Green 120 currently using the freeware that came with the unit (Sign Blazer I think). Any recommendations on a good fairly easy to use software package for design and cutting. Thanks

Flexisign Pro but it costs Money
haha, not always ;) for personal use anyhow. Business use, yes it sure does.

Flexisign Expert is what we use here at my work. Both in the vinyl department and the router department. I program all of our routed parts in Flexi as well. Then send to enroute to assign the tool paths, feed rates, speeds, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
FlexiSign is only way to go, but probably cost more than your cutter.

If you are doing just design and cutting you can do that directly from Illustrator or Corel. I know Adobe has a free d/l plugin to export directly to cut. Corel does too I think. Flexi has a number of options but the cheapest one is $995 and it is very limited compared to the Pro version. My version of Flexi was over 4k new and each update since has been minimum $795 but it is the the best by far. It handles the widest variety of machines.

Last edited by a moderator:
im using signblazer and true it not perfect Im learning it and its fairly simple to figure out, just keep tinkering with it, the design side of it is kind of weak but the cut side is fine

Back