Video of Zippkits Rockett hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martno1fan

Hi thought id share a video of my Hydro shes really running well now full mod ss enterprises 260 pum 6717/3 prop from chris hoffman.Let me know what you guys think ;) .

Mart

just remember to click watch it in best quallity on this link

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice running!! How'd you retrieve it after it died in that 1st run?? Looked way too far for the rod & tennis ball? :eek:

Nice running!! How'd you retrieve it after it died in that 1st run?? Looked way too far for the rod & tennis ball? :eek:
Naa she wasnt that far out i just cast to her ,cpl casts and the pilot caught the tennis ball :) and in she came.On the ocasions when shes a tad far out its just a case of wait till she drifts in a bit closer.Mind you i had one day where she drifted the full length of the lake just out of reach for the rod to reach and she was getting swamped pretty bad.Lucky my radio box kept dry,apart from that no problems really.Glad you liked how she runs,she gets faster with each run as the motor gets broken in more.Only had maybe 6 tanks of fuel through her so far.

Mart

Last edited by a moderator:
Back