ZIPPKITS ROCKETT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martno1fan

Hi i thought id share my latest build with you guys over here seeing as these boats seem so popular the other side of the pond :) .Im just finnishing off the electrics and such,all in all its taken me about 5-6 weeks build time working an hr or so here and there.A very enjoyable build to say the least and the manual that came with the kit a kid could understand its so simple.The decals were all done on the home computer on printable vinyl just couldnt manage to match up the greens but i dont think she looks too bad.She has a full mod from ss enterprises for power and ill be trying a propshop 6717/3 prop from dasboata .Let me know what you guys think ;) .

Mart

cowl_on.JPG

cowl_on1.JPG

Hi i thought id share my latest build with you guys over here seeing as these boats seem so popular the other side of the pond :) .Im just finnishing off the electrics and such,all in all its taken me about 5-6 weeks build time working an hr or so here and there.A very enjoyable build to say the least and the manual that came with the kit a kid could understand its so simple.The decals were all done on the home computer on printable vinyl just couldnt manage to match up the greens but i dont think she looks too bad.She has a full mod from ss enterprises for power and ill be trying a propshop 6717/3 prop from dasboata .Let me know what you guys think ;) .Mart
Why a mod motor? Stock class? nice job

Hi i thought id share my latest build with you guys over here seeing as these boats seem so popular the other side of the pond :) .Im just finnishing off the electrics and such,all in all its taken me about 5-6 weeks build time working an hr or so here and there.A very enjoyable build to say the least and the manual that came with the kit a kid could understand its so simple.The decals were all done on the home computer on printable vinyl just couldnt manage to match up the greens but i dont think she looks too bad.She has a full mod from ss enterprises for power and ill be trying a propshop 6717/3 prop from dasboata .Let me know what you guys think ;) .Mart
No class over here as such so no rules to stop me ;) ,im a sports boater anyway so i figured why not.

Mart

ps i just realised my location wasnt showing ,im in the UK sorry for the confusion mate :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
No class over here as such so no rules to stop me ;) ,im a sports boater anyway so i figured why not.

Mart

ps i just realised my location wasnt showing ,im in the UK sorry for the confusion mate :D .
No problem,now you need a Eddie Hansen driver!!!!

Mart

No problem,now you need a Eddie Hansen driver!!!!
I allready have a driver :D seem to have missplaced his helmet though :rolleyes: .

Mart

driver.JPG

Latest posts

Back